Training programs for uncomfortable new employees can feel lost, without access to the information they need, And without a sense of belonging because they don’t know who’s around them and where things are.
as an employer You can overcome these problems by adopting an online staffing system with a central source of information, You can be sure to update everything frequently and not lose any valuable information
Employees will be self-sufficient and can become productive within the first few days of their new job
Keep in mind the following when planning training:
One administrator listed the factors to consider when planning training programs at the following points:
- Be ware of extreme optimism and pessimism.
- The comprehensive administrative survey showed that the needs of the community are met
- Consult other workers and take into account working conditions that do not work in ways that may conflict with training activity
- Taking into account the percentage of the number of goals per year with the total number of staff of the organization
- The organization’s objectives are consistent with the training objectives
- Apply the results of evaluating previous training plans
- Keeping up with the financial situation and training allocations
- Making the most of the resources available
- Renew training skills periodically in accordance with changing needs depending on working conditions
- When planning its programs, The foundations and principles of training must be taken into account
The need to plan does not work independently of planning planning training programs for new employees, And reward planning, Recruitment and selection planning
Planning training programs for new employees: -
- With the help of team leaders, Identify talented employees who need to develop skills. Use a structural chart to help you categorize it.
- Find ideal training resources such as textbooks, programs, online training courses, etc. as needed.
- Create a knowledge map with links to a variety of training sources. You can export it as an SVG or PNG file and include it on your company’s intranet or on everyone’s arrival site.
- Hire trainers (who can be experienced senior staff) to guide and encourage trainees and answer their questions.
- Create a training board with consideration when trainees are unemployed.
- Follow the trainees by receiving feedback to understand the effectiveness of the training program. Adjust your training plan as required.
- Model Funds 9 Inheritance Planning can help you. Use it to understand where each employee belongs to the company and plan its progress or progress at regular intervals.
The most important courses are training programs for employees:
1- Courses training programs for computer employees:
– These courses aim to train employees in advanced and primary computer work, It is related to the level of the job and its requirements and it is related to the experience and skill of the employee There are many employees in important positions and unfortunately they can’t do some things and work on the computer.
These courses convey computer skills capable of developing and improving work, shortening time and more.
Training courses for staff in administrative areas:
Good and successful management is the main reason for the success and development of governmental and non-governmental companies and institutions, In this area, there are many training courses that provide staff with multiple experience in leadership, management, communication and good behavior in the field. . functional problems that occur and manage any offer or crisis that hinders the functioning of the work, In addition to experiences in future plans, the ability to negotiate, attract customers, etc. as desired by the employee in the workplace.
Training courses for job workers in international languages:
Learning foreign languages is one of the most important topics that all employees should acquire, Especially those dealing with the fields of tourism, embassies of countries and educational, economic, technical and other sectors, This is in accordance with the great openness between states.
However, The acquisition of language proficiency opens many doors for the employee, such as trips abroad, and educational or professional missions, Important meetings and many other opportunities. Mention the most important languages to master:
English language: It is the first language among languages where it is considered common to all the peoples of the world.
Spanish: Second place in the world.
German: Because of the strong German economy, It is necessary to know German, Although it is not known in the world.
Chinese: This is because of the power of the Chinese state, It is considered a major global pole, And its presence is fixed at all levels, Some of its principles must be recognized.
The concept of specialized language must be taken care of, That is, the employee in the field of management must, For example To take training courses in English specialized in management.
9- Courses training programs for accountants:
These courses are designed as training programs for employees with a certificate of experience in economy and trade, Where there are many advanced accounting programs that aim to facilitate and develop the work and shorten time, Among these programs can be found Sage 50, SAP and Ofakim. Accounting program, Phoenix’s famous program, icash program and much more.
Training courses for self-development workers:
The main objective of these courses is to develop the self-energies of employees and enhance their self-confidence, By focusing on all the positive aspects and points of the employees and developing them, Focusing on the capabilities they have to achieve their goals and goals. Develop their positive thinking while being able to overcome the difficulties and problems that stand in their way. There are many courses that include diverse, private and advanced programs in this field.
Book your free consultation now and get to know the consultant for the development and design of the training world with more than 30 years of experience in preparing and designing training bags and developing curricula
- Design and implementation of training bags according to axes.
- How to determine the number of days required.
- What is the target group
- Is it possible to develop and restructure training bags.