We are the foundation of your bag to prepare and develop training bags, Designing training bags professionally, We offer a variety of solutions in the field of bag preparation to bring you great development and success for your course.
Development of training bags
Training bag components:
The training bag includes publications, illustrations, assistance, training methods, course plans and supplements collected from sources or through practical and field experiences.
It consists of five main sections:
- Key to the training bag: Contains elements related to the definition, objectives, importance and content of the bag.
This part consists of the following elements:
- Case cover model, which includes the name of the training material, the program and the sector, And the name of the author of the wallet, And scientific references, And the person who developed the training bag.
- Index of key contents.
- A copy of the approved program guide.
- Theoretical training content: This section displays the training material divided into parts equal to the number of its units. Each unit is separated from the following by a sheet of paper bearing the name of the following unit.
The content of the course part consists of the following elements:
- The unit form includes: The name of the unit, And the number of its hours, And its behavioral goal And its subjects.
- Training classes. The courses for each unit reflect the training activities required to achieve the course objectives within a specified time frame of 50 or 100 minutes. The training session includes:
- Session Number.
- The time it takes for the training session.
- The objectives of the course.
- Topics of the course.
- Basic training activities for the course.
- Hands-on content: This section contains the following elements: a scientific material in the form of brief definitions, with a definition of terms related to the topics of the training module, or a definition of the stages and steps that the implementation of applications requires familiarity with.
- Evaluation of the training bag: In this part a copy of the measuring tools can be attached to acquire skills and knowledge for use by the trainee, It is sufficient to mention the type and grades of the evaluation for each training unit. The distribution of evaluation scores by the weight of the training unit is also taken into account so that the total evaluations for all units are equal to the total result of the training material, which is equal to 100 marks.
- Sources of learning and accompanying educational materials: This section contains a list of external readings related to the training unit, the initial references used, classification numbers, publisher, date of publication, and relevant page numbers. Scientific documentation purposes and helping the trainee to refer to the main sources of scientific material.
Development of training bags
The main purposes of the training bag:
- Clarify the contents, objectives , conditions, duration and targeted functions of the program.
- Clarification of training units for each topic, time, objectives and topics.
- Clarify the roles involved in training (trainer and trainee).
- It is used as a general guide to running training courses.
- Provides the basic scientific materials and tools needed for practical application.
- Provides tools to measure skills and gain knowledge.
Training bag features:
Training bags feature a range of characteristics, the most important of which are:
- Methodology: The training bag is a complete and integrated training system.
- Methodology: It is designed according to an organized scientific methodology.
- Inclusiveness: A variety of media and techniques are used.
- Specialization: The focus is on a particular scientific field.
Good qualities of the training bag:
- Each training bag must have a special address or name.
- The training bag should focus on a specific skill.
- You should address the trainee bag, not the trainer.
- Focus on the training goals that the trainee will receive.
- Diversification of activities, experiences, materials, methods and methods.
- The training bag should take into account the economic aspect.
- Combine theory with practice.
- Employ different techniques as a means of achieving goals.
- The training bag must be linked to the trainee’s reality.
- The training package must contain ways to collect notes.
- Following the recognized foundations in the method of scientific research.
- The output is interesting.
- Stick to a schedule of luggage and activities.
- The list of references to be used.