Training and education should be based on sound science, as it is a tool in an integrated teacher training bag to provide training content. In this article, we will learn how to prepare an integrated training bag and the components of preparing a unique integrated training bag.
Training bags are one of the most important means of training. Through an integrated training portfolio, a plan for the training process is developed, by preparing the scientific material and the procedural steps necessary to provide it.
Training bag Integrated is a document that contains detailed information about how to do something good. Many people believe that the most important part of an integrated training bag is the trainee manual or brochure. The purpose of the trainer or educational institution is to provide something so that the trainee can get rid of his urgent need for a reference to the scientific material of course, this is a wrong thinking, the training bag is not just texts written, coordinated and distributed to the trainees. A training bag is one of the trainer’s tools. If it is not up to standard, it will have a significant impact on his performance in the training session, and he will not get the desired results.
When the course takes place, I rely on the performance of the trainers and their interaction with the trainees, otherwise anyone can buy books or records and find out what they want. All training bags help me deliver content well, as they are used to record the information provided first and when. The task of thinking for each trainee before providing information helps me provide better content. Make sure the coach has enough energy and creativity. Explain to them where they start and when they end, explain to them the optimal order of presentation of topics, and show them how to measure the access of information to trainees.
Integrated training bag components:
A full training bag consists of the following components:
- From the coach’s point of view, it is easy for him to organize his ideas and call the material. The trainer’s guide differs from the trainer’s manual in that the first is very brief and contains key points to facilitate review.
- The coach’s guide is a book that the coach gives to the trainees at the beginning or end of training, when he finishes talking. It saves them a lot of work and they are satisfied with the small notes because they are comprehensive and full of details about what they talked about.
- The trainer may retain scientific references or expanded scientific content, whether readable or audible. This will be shared with the trainees after the training workshop, so that they can learn more if they wish.
- No one.
- PowerPoint Offers Presentation: The trainer displays his training on a monitor. He should have a file. Power Point in PowerPoint format.
Sections inside an integrated training bag
- The overall view.
- Tribal assessment.
- Remote test.
- Training program guide.
- Trainee’s guide.
- Coach’s guide.
- The means used in the training program.
- Practical applications.
Steps to make the training program to use an integrated training bag
- Analysis of the training needs of the facility.
- Analysis of job behaviors.
- Learn about the needs of the trainee.
- Identifying and formulating the objectives of the training program.
- Building the curriculum.
- Choose methods and training materials.
- Get training capabilities.
- Evaluation form.
- Formalities in the preparation of an integrated training bag.
- The mental map of the bag.
Exercise and evaluation training bag
- Practical exercises with applied conditions.
- Training workshops.
- cases of practical reality.
- Playing roles.
- Case studies.
- Learn about the concept of the training bag.
- Understanding the stages of designing the training bag.
- Acquire training bag preparation and design skills.
- The ability to develop knowledge, skills and trends for the target audience.
- The ability to design and equip training bags in accordance with scientific standards.
Book your free consultation now and get to know the consultant for the development and design of the training world with more than 30 years of experience in preparing and designing training bags and developing curricula
- Design and implementation of training bags according to axes.
- How to determine the number of days required.
- What is the target group
- Is it possible to develop and restructure training bags.