Preparation and design of training bags
The concept of the training bag
It is training content in different areas that the trainer uses to achieve specific goals. The training bag includes publications, illustrations, assistance, training methods, course plans and supplements collected from sources or through practical and field experiences. Training bags are prepared through a series of steps and processes.
The purpose of preparing and designing training bags
The main objective of preparing and designing training bags is to develop a plan through which the actual training of the content of the training bags is implemented, Through the preparation of scientific material, And the necessary procedural steps.
Training bags are prepared and designed based on knowledge, training objectives, skills, training methods and means taken at the design stage, This is to ensure that the training is planned and implemented on sound scientific and technical grounds. Standards.
In order for training bags to be well equipped and designed, It must aim to achieve a set of basic purposes, The most prominent are:
- Clarify the contents of the program that the trainee must master and the objectives of this program and its conditions, duration and targeted functions.
- The training units for each topic should indicate their time, objectives and topics.
- The roles included in the training process should also be clarified, These roles are divided between the trainer and the trainee.
- It should also be used as a general guide to managing training sessions.
- It should also provide basic scientific materials and tools for practical application.
- It must also provide tools to measure the acquisition of skills and knowledge.
Despite the components of the preparation and design of training bags, the components of the preparation and design of training bags can be summarized In five main components, And she:
The first component in the preparation and design of training bags: The key is in the training bag. This component includes all the elements related to the training bag, As well as the goals you seek to reach, So are the contents of the bag.
The second component is the preparation and design of training bags: Theoretical training content. is the theoretical form and it is a frame inside the training bag, Where we find all the information that supports the trainee and helps him understand the content of the bag, So is the ability to make basic practical applications for them.
The third component is the preparation and design of training bags: Hands-on content. is represented by the basic practical applications within the training bag, And what the basic training units produced, If each training unit includes a number of training courses, Which in turn includes a number of training activities necessary to achieve the desired goals. . from the training bag over a known period of time.
The fourth component is the preparation and design of training bags: The calendar component of the training bag. It is a component responsible for providing the tools to evaluate training content, measure indicators and determine their suitability to achieve goals.
The fifth component is the preparation and design of training bags: Various educational sources and accompanying educational means. an important and very necessary element, where it focuses on how educational means work, Highlights the role of educational materials accompanying the training bag, This directly affects making sure that scientific material and training content are appropriate, This helps the trainer and trainee achieve the goals of the training bag.
The features of the preparation and design of training bags:
The preparation and design of professional training bags consists of the following components:
Trainer’s Guide: It is the electronic training bag from the coach’s point of view, which makes it easier for him to organize his ideas and list the scientific material in the training. The trainer’s guide differs from the teacher’s guide in that the first is very concise and contains key points to facilitate review.
Trainer’s Guide (Trainee Handbook): is the electronic training bag from the trainee’s point of view, Where the coach presents it to the trainees at the beginning or end of the training as needed, so that causes them a problem with training. Writing his novel and extremising it, They only make small notes because the coach’s guide is comprehensive and full of details about what the coach talked about.
Scientific article: The trainer may keep scientific references or expanded scientific content, whether read or heard, to return to it again in case of the need for training for it, Or share it with trainees after the end of the training period. Training workshop so they can learn more if they wish.
Training implementation guide: It is a trainer’s manual but is equipped to carry out training and is different from the coach’s manual.
Power Point presentations: The trainer displays his training on a display so he must have a Power Point file in Pct format. Professionally designed colors to be a dazzling screen.
Professional training bag preparation and design steps:
In light of what we have mentioned, we expect steps to prepare and design training bags:
- Select the address of the training bag: The address of the training bag means the characteristics of the training bag and the lines of the material provided, specifically the following points:
- Identify the objectives of the training bag and the training guidelines to be held.
- Determining the characteristics of the target group of trainees (age – educational attainment – social class – economic class – social situation).
- Identify the skills and knowledge that training targets.
- Collecting the scientific material for the training bag: After determining the above, the trainer looks for scientific material that suits the training orientations, target skills and characteristics of the two trainee segments, He is looking for his scientific material in previous exercises that discussed the same idea, which facilitates the subject. to design his training bag and explain the steps of other trainers, Or at least use the same sources and references.
- Coordination and classification of academic materials: Where the trainer indexes the schedule of the training package in the light of his research, It draws a mental map containing training.
- Choose the right exercises and exercises: Before embarking on the step of writing the training bag, The trainer should look for exercises, exercises and activities that suit each of his training topics.
- Write a scientific article: After the classification is completed, The trainer begins by writing the guide of the trainer and the trainee, And simplify the scientific material to the cognitive level of the trainees, Focusing on the intersection of scientific content in each paragraph with the parts we explained in determining the title. From the training bag.
- Drafting questionnaires and pre- and remote tests according to the written scientific material.
- Evaluation of the training bag: After completing all the parts of the fact of training, The trainer appoints the first expert to oversee his training bag, Consult with them to upgrade his work to a comprehensive and integrated training package.
- A powerpoint display design, a introductory booklet, drawings, images, and mental maps are required.
- Identify technical and material resources: From a blackboard, Display panel, projector, Tools for activities and exercises, and make sure that there is an alternative for each part in case of loss or malfunction, so that the coach is ready for any emergency, Especially in terms of connections.
Quality in the preparation and design of training bags:
- Convenience: It means the extent to which the training bag is based on vision and foundations. It is consistent with the education and training policy.
- Regularity: It means the extent of the commitment to build the training bag in the light of the required institutional standards and procedures.
- Flexibility: Means how applicable the training bag is depending on the circumstances and possibilities available.
- Accuracy: It means how clear and mysterious the training bag is.
- Honesty: It is intended to credibility the content of the training bag in terms of information and data and free of scientific, technical and training errors.
- Inclusiveness: It means the extent to which the training bag contains targets and objectives.
- Scalability: It means how much the training bag can be developed in the future according to the variables.
- Keeping up: It means how compatible the training bag is with the characteristics of advanced variables.
- Loyalty: It is intended to meet the expectations of the beneficiaries.
- Compatibility: It means the extent to which the training bag is consistent and coherent.
- Integration: It means the extent to which the training bag is committed to integrating educational expertise into its content.
Your bag foundation to prepare and design training bags to design training bags in a professional manner, We offer a variety of solutions in the field of Prepare and design training bags to achieve great development and success for your training course.
Write a comment
Your email address will not be published. All fields are required