Definition of guidance and guidance:
Guidance and guidance are defined as a planned and structured process aimed at helping the student understand himself, understand his abilities, develop his potential and solve his problems in order to achieve his psychological, social, educational and professional compatibility and achieve his goals. within the framework of his Islamic religious teachings. Guidance and guidance are two aspects of the work complementing each other and another, But there are some differences that are best referred to here.
Guidance: Guidance is a wide and comprehensive range of planning services that include the routing process. The guidance focuses on providing the student with a variety of appropriate information, And develop the student’s sense of responsibility, and help him understand himself, and determine his abilities, And to face his problems, and make his decisions. And provide services guide students in a variety of ways, Including seminars, lectures, conferences, advertisements, newspapers, paintings, films, school programs and more.
Guidance: 5. The directive, It refers to the procedural and practical aspects of the area of guidance and consultation. Is the interactive process that arises from a constructive professional relationship: A mentor (expert) and mentor (student) through which the teacher helps the student to understand himself, his abilities and abilities, and gain insight into his problems, and confront them, And develop his behavior. Be active and achieve its own compatibility with the environment to achieve an appropriate level of mental health, Based on the experience and skills of the mentoring process.
General objectives of guidance and guidance
- Guide the student and his Islamic guidance in all psychological, moral, social, educational and professional aspects to be active members in building society and live a peaceful and satisfied life. Study the problems students face, whether personal, social or educational, work to find appropriate solutions and provide mental health.
- Efforts are being made to strengthen the interdependence and cooperation between the home and the school so that they complement each other and expand each other, This creates an atmosphere that encourages students to continue their learning.
- Committed to discovering the talents, abilities and inclinations of outstanding and unse who are outstanding students, Seek to channel and invest in these talents, abilities and tendencies for the benefit of students and society as a whole.
- Introducing students to the school atmosphere, and enlighten them with the school system, and help them make the most of the educational programs available to them, And guide them to find the best way to learn and learn.
- Help students choose the type of study and specialization that suits their talents, abilities, inclinations and social needs, and to inform them of the educational and professional opportunities available to them, and provide them with information and enrollment requirements so that they can determine their future, Keep in mind that their parents are involved in making such decisions.
- Help research on educational issues in the Kingdom, Such as dropping out, frequent absences, neglect of school responsibilities and low school success rates.
- Efforts to educate the school community (students, teachers and managers) about public goals and tasks
Guidance and guidance and its role in education
Educational guidance and guidance: Educational guidance and guidance is an organized and planned humanitarian process that involves guiding students through development, preventive and therapeutic programs to help them choose appropriate studies, register, pursue their studies and overcome difficulties. They face problems to achieve compatibility and productivity.
The question of achieving educational guidance is:
- Help students choose types of study and specialties.
- Helping students in the education and compatibility system by dealing with academic weaknesses, material difficulties and violations of school rules, Etc.
- Passing the results of mid-term and semester exams, graphically drawn and analyzed, Take care of the late students and repeat the students (count them, And study their grades, He met with them to improve their academy.
- Follow daily homework notes (especially for beginners and intermediates).
- Holding seminars and lectures and preparing booklets urging diligence, perseverance and time-use. Take advantage of regular meetings such as public assemblies, councils and school committees.
- Hold meetings with teachers and parents to discuss the reasons why academically vulnerable students are lagging behind and develop treatment solutions and plans that will help improve academic performance.
- Take advantage of educational service centers.
- Promoting students whose level of education has improved.
- Provide bulletins on the individual differences of teachers.
- Caring for, registering, coordinating with and caring for outstanding students, physically and morally strengthening them and interacting with talented centers in the region.
- Learn about academic and professional opportunities and link them to the abilities of students and reassure them of the nation’s need for scientific and applied disciplines.
- Strengthening the relationship between home and school by: (Letters – Publications – Continue – Educational Meetings – Awards and certificates for parents cooperating in recognition of them) to follow up on delays and morning absences and work to reduce them.
- Introduce students to the importance of education and how to learn and develop skills to interact with others. To find a place suitable for the school system and the atmosphere.