The importance of training courses
Any area that requires development, Maybe even your whole life, Requires learning and training. So the college may offer you the opportunity to specialize in a particular field, But in fact, The college does not give students a wide range of knowledge. Knowledge, Universities do not give students accurate knowledge. It’s useful in real life, The importance of training courses is therefore:
- Develop great staff: Current training has become an independent science in itself, has its own ways of systematically collecting and writing information and ideas to make it easier for trainees to learn, Based on the employee’s abilities. Students learn from them. To keep up with the development of the work environment, When the trainee acquires a broad background for the job he wants to do through training, It can easily innovate and be better than other employees.
- Raising the level of trainee: There are a lot of people who may have intelligence and wisdom and love learning, But there is no chance of improvement by definition and level, This training is a road to a road provided by the road. Improve the skills of the trainee in general.
- Creating an interactive environment among trainees: As we all know, There are several branches of the subject, For example, computer science includes many areas such as (web design, Computer network, Smartphone office programming), All disciplines in them, Design software… Training courses are for a particular area, So like-minded trainees meet, So there is an interactive spirit and an exchange of ideas between them and the university, Unfortunately, this is not the case.
- Meeting the needs of the labour market: Unfortunately, Many students who graduated from college do not have skills and functional competencies. Jobs require competencies and skills, not certificates and averages, which does not mean that colleges and certificates are not important, but on the contrary, competencies and skills are the most important.
Most important training courses for engineers
Vocational health and safety training courses
Occupational health and safety is defined as a set of standards and programs to ensure a better company’s condition for workplaces, employees, customers and stakeholders, in terms of employee health, well-being and morale, and eliminating or reducing workplace risks they may face on the job, such as chemical, physical, biological, psychological and other risks and accidents.
Atraining role in professional project management
A project management professional is a term that refers to an approach to developing a project through specific stages; Finally the closure. The program includes a foundational level in which trainees receive an administrative participant’s certificate that qualifies the owner project to be an effective member of the team, While qualifying the higher level, which is called a professional management plan, owner to be the team leader.
Project management courses help develop leadership skills, communicate, And strategic evaluation, and risk management capabilities, Quality control that engineers need to be an effective EXECUTIVE.
Training courses in different software
Here’s a list of some important programs for engineers:
- Matlab: MATLAB is a program that helps create designs and projects that require specific calculations and simulations before the actual application. Save time and improve experience by applying different experiences.]
- Excel: Excel is an important program and has huge features that can help engineers from all different disciplines. Calculate, save time, prevent errors and discover them with high accuracy.
- Computer modeling software: It is an important part of all fields of engineering and is a variety of programs that allow engineers to model complex systems. How do you like simulation if a component fails, The power plant is taking action.
Special training courses in technical skills
Engineers work in different fields, And because the industry is different, It is very important to have technical skills in the required field of specialization. An engineer according to his competence we refer to them:
- Computer science and programming languages.
- Operations management.
- Design, decomposition and data modeling.
Communication and communication skills training courses
It is important for an engineer to be able to translate his experience into terms that his colleagues or people outside work can understand as a client from different disciplines or the general public, Communication skills are one of the challenges faced by the engineer and these skills must be present in the personality of the engineer:
- Effective listening skill.
- Negotiating skill and presentation skill.
- Skill ability to stimulate.
- The ability to clarify and reformulate ideas.
- The ability to withstand stress and work pressure.
- Understand the types of emotional intelligence.
- The skill of working in a team spirit.