Today we are talking about self-development courses for children, And because children represent the future, Parents always seek to give their children the perfect education they deserve. Providing children with self-development programmes to correct the negative side of education.
Children’s Self-Development Courses
These lessons work very effectively in the personality of demand which helps to change behavior and how it deals with life and compatibility with people because it brings positive results to his personality.
1- Human development course for children:
This course requires children to be 7-15 years of age, This course focuses on the following points:
- Developing and developing skills related to creative and normal thinking.
- So is the development of innovation skills in children.
- It also stimulates and expands through practical exercises and thinking methods that contribute to intellectual development.
- As well as the capabilities of intellectual and spiritual tools and keys.
- The course also provides the development of personal skills, and time management skills, problem-solving skills, and goal-achieving skills, Pursuing ambitions and development plans.
- The course also provides the development of behavioral skills related to meals and table manners.
- The course also offers ways to deal with adults and how to talk and communicate well with them.
2- Children’s Creative Capacity Development Course:
Launched by Al-Najah Foundation on its official website, The course is based on the foundations and controls in its work as follows:
- The course relies on modern teaching methods and tries to discover the creative abilities of each child.
- The curriculum also provides each father and mother with the right parental methods based on behavioral, mental and health approaches, Children are properly fed by creating the right atmosphere for them to help them achieve their creative side.
- The course is designed to meet the needs of the target group, Focusing on practicality in acquiring skills, experience and knowledge.
- The course offers an excellent team of educational consultants and experts in this field.
- The course is presented on its website.
The importance of self-development courses for children
The child’s self-development begins from the moment he is born, Not late childhood or adolescence, As some believe. It is better for a mother to know the right way to deal with her child, In the first phase, I know childhood and growth are two links of bonding.
1- Psychological counselling and self-development courses for children:
This course is offered online and for a fee, Because it’s a training course in late childhood and adolescence, helps every mother raise children properly and well, And how to deal with boys in this age group, The course is also for adolescent girls or boys who have provided courses to help properly modify and control their associated behaviour during that difficult period.
2- The benefits of self-development courses for children:
These lessons play a very important and effective role in encouraging and motivating children to engage in positive behaviors that benefit society and all around them. Boys and teenagers.
Advantages of distance learning for children:
Allows distance learning for each student to study at the speed that suits him or her without being constrained by the progress of other students in the same course, Distance courses are often a combination of self-study, presentation and deadlines, This gives the student the opportunity to take his course at the right time, In chronological order courses and delivery of requested orders.
2- Ideal for shy children:
Shy children usually avoid interfering in group discussions that occur in regular classrooms, But in the distance learning system they behave differently, where they engage in answers and discussions without shame, There is a great deal of interaction between students and teachers. The level will increase the interaction as well.
Distance learning provides an opportunity to answer questions that are usually not adequate during the semester, Students can email questions to teachers for timely answers.
Distance learning provides flexible scheduling so that lectures can be viewed or followed as videos recorded later to suit the student and do not prevent the child from traveling or exercising or as long as he or she brings with him a laptop or smart computer. The phone can be used to enter the game so that it can receive its talk anywhere.
Distance education and classrooms are suitable for the poor, Families can provide a smartphone through which children can share learning at different times, Schools require fees, supplies, official uniforms and special food.
It is also suitable for the wealthy because it gives them the opportunity to move between different schools for different types of science.
6- Competent teachers:
Low-income families often send their children to lower schools with teachers who do not have the experience, competence and ability to communicate with students, While distance courses and training courses provide the opportunity to choose between different qualified teachers without paying high fees, Free access to free courses.
Overcoming social problems:
In traditional schools, Where students are sometimes pressured and bullied by friends, Teachers waste most of their time in class dealing with these behavioral problems, Distance learning provides an environment suitable for focusing on students’ core goals, Which is learning, He can socialize and make friends at other times, Like parties and events. And the exercise schedule.