E-marketing is a strategy to market a particular product or service over the Internet, The principle of e-marketing is to advertise and advertise goods through a website and sell them to customers, It is one of the fastest growing businesses – a theme related to the past that is now one of the most important indicators of success or failure of a company.
Top e-marketing goals
With the development of technology and increased handling of smart devices and websites, It has become necessary to follow the trend and use technology for marketing.
- Publishing the company’s brand: is the primary goal of network marketing, Through various network marketing methods, The brand can be quickly deployed and delivered to the most targeted customers.
- Access to global markets: One of the objectives of e-marketing is for companies to have access to global markets with products or services from local or qatari markets and to compete between large and small companies.
- Increase the company’s profits: One of the most important reasons for marketing activities, especially e-marketing activities, is to increase profits, especially in the short term.
- Attracting the largest number of customers: Marketing campaigns rely on attracting a large number of customers and thereby increasing sales and increasing profits, This marketing method is one of the most effective ways to increase the number of customers because ads reach them in multiple ways.
- Documenting the relationship between the owner of the product and the customer: One of the most important things that the owner of the product is looking for is the customer’s confidence in him and his product, which is achieved through direct contact between them, Which has become electronic there may be many ways of marketing.
- Select the target group: One of the most important objectives of the marketing campaign is to put the product in the desired category, which helps to choose the best customers for the company.
- Ability to work at any time: E-marketing is not related to a particular time or place, allowing the ability to work at different times, Day or night, This allows marketing professionals to reach many of the target groups.
- Reduce marketing costs: E-marketing can, Unlike traditional marketing, Provide significant funding for marketing campaigns because it provides the ability to use marketing budgets better and more efficiently.
Factors affecting e-marketing campaigns
- Target customers correctly:
This is one of the most important factors because by choosing the right way to target the desired category, time, effort, money and ways to achieve this can be saved, including social networking through site advertising sponsorship and marketing.
- How to advertise the product:
It must have advantages and can attract consumers, Because advertising is the first product impression for consumers, So you have to use a clear and easy-to-understand language, Because if the ad is incomprehensible, Does not give the desired result.
- Note on the content of the site:
The quality of content on the company’s website should be smooth and easy to understand, And it has to be taken care of, So that customers don’t get confused when browsing, Allow them to leave and leave without buying anything.
- Choose the best marketing method:
Choose the best way to sell based on the type of product and target group.
Types of e-marketing
- Marketing via SMS messages.
- Marketing through smartphone applications.
- Marketing by motion graphic video.
- Marketing by email.
- Search engine marketing (SEO).
- Marketing through funded ads.
- Marketing through social media
E-marketing is a general marketing branch, It is also called digital marketing, or (online marketing), It is a strategy used to regulate the methods of modern communication technology, By turning the virtual market into reality, E-marketing is an important part of the modern comprehensive marketing strategy, It is an important type of marketing method that seeks to achieve its goals online, It is also described as the process of applying the general principles of marketing science through the use of electronic media, In particular, the use of the Internet
Advantages of e-marketing
- the possibility of developing a relationship with customers significantly, Where continuous interaction is available, Nevertheless, some customers are resisting this, And they consider it intrusive and negative for privacy, However, the use of voluntary reporting techniques is becoming increasingly acceptable among people, In particular among those who frequent commercial sites.
- Use e-marketing to win customers a great benefit in order to sell on a site and earn customer loyalty.
- Easy access to any product-related information, And access to the required item in a short period of time, It crossed borders regardless of where the commodity was located, leading to the commodity entering the world and its popularity in a rapid manner.
- Opening the way for everyone to e-marketing, And not limit this to the big known companies, It’s easy for the average individual or small company to participate in marketing.
- Low cost and ease of implementation compared to traditional marketing.
- The possibility of ordering the item directly by sending an order through the company’s website, Traditional marketing cannot be ordered directly through customers.
- Easy to view all goods and services of the company through the website, This is difficult in traditional marketing because of the need for a wide space to display them.
Ways to succeed e-marketing
- The quality of the product that can be marketed and serviced, E-marketing has a lot of ways to go, so you have to choose the right one.
- Budget for online e-marketing, on which the marketing campaigns of the commodity are carried out.
- The marketer’s experience in terms of how he deals with e-marketing mechanisms, The continued development of the use of e-marketing science in the digital marketing environment.