E-marketing: also known as digital marketing, online marketing or online marketing, It includes all methods and practices associated with the world of online marketing. (Internet): Online communication, And improve e-commerce.
Electronic marketing tools
- Improve SEO search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines: These engines are one of the most important and greatest sources of directing potential customers to your website, Visitor sources can be divided into two main types, Raw source (in English, Organic traffic), which often depends on the suitability of your website to the results of the search process in a particular site to lead the search results for certain keywords), This type is kind of free (since you only pay for the work of a programmer or expert, You don’t pay for every customer who arrives at your site, which, Unlike the second, Paid.traffic in English allows you to bid and pay for ads that initially appear on search results pages (clearly ads, not preliminary results), This is usually done for some keywords, Like a tour car rental company in a country, you can create a paid campaign to advertise the country in which the company operates. All browsers appear in/area when searching for phrases such as “tourist” for rental » or a similar method, Advertisers pay search engines for every click of the ad.
- Marketing through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok, Etc.
- Multimedia sites such as YouTube and Vimeo.
- Marketing participation program.
- Newsletter and email.
- A website to improve the working environment generated on the site’s pages.
- Electronic advertising.
- Video marketing.
- Blogging and Weibo, Like WordPress and Tumblr.
- Growth hacker techniques.
- marketing by urging consumers to participate in creating promotional content, Known as UGC, Content from creating users
Advantages and disadvantages
E-marketing technology can develop the relationship with the customer to an unprecedented level: Continuous interaction is now possible. If you experience some resistance from some customers, Think about the intervention of this kind of marketing and vice versa, negative subjectivity. However, The use of voluntary reporting techniques, Like interest profiles, Increases the acceptance of users among them, especially those who frequent commercial sites. E-marketing is used to allow customers to get the most out of sales on the website and gain customer loyalty. The use of modern means in accordance with legal requirements, which requires site supervisors to leave under the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 (Article 34), Users have access to, correct, edit and delete data. Users should also be able to find a way to contact the site administrator in all matters related to this personal data, or exercise their rights under the Data Protection Act. Taking into account the current Internet environment, it has become very common and because of the development of technology and the speed of browsing, It has become easy to get any information about a product or service on this network and it is possible to get this type of goods and get it in a very short time, allowing any marketer to cross the line to sell his products, and access to his area, and entering with his commodity, the borders of the world, This ensures that the item or service is at least more popular. In brief E-marketing allows access to goods or services regardless of time or location. E-marketing helps open the way for everyone to market their goods or expertise without distinguishing large companies with large capital, large individuals or small companies with limited resources. Compared to traditional marketing mechanisms, e-marketing mechanisms and methods are characterized by low cost characteristics and ease of implementation, of course, do not forget the possibility of adjusting the cost of design, advertising and advertising the online store for free or for a fee. Depending on the budget set, Although it seems difficult to apply this mechanism to traditional business activities. Using software technologies related to the e-marketing environment and advertising processes in this digital environment, The success of any ad campaign can simply be assessed, measured, and vulnerabilities identified. It can also be directed to determine the distribution of the geographical division of these activities and other seemingly elusive objectives using traditional means.
The difference between electronic and traditional marketing
E-marketing lets you see the exact number of people who saw your page in real time using digital analytics software available on marketing platforms like Hubspot.
You can also see how many pages they visit, and the devices they use, And where did they come from, And many other analytics data. This information can help you prioritize some marketing channels depending on how many people visit your website.
For example If 10% of your traffic comes from organic search, You should consider improving search engine results (SEO) to increase this ratio. In the case of traditional marketing, It can be difficult to know how many people interact with your brand before contacting a sales representative or making a purchase.
But with e-marketing, You can understand customer attitudes and patterns before they reach the final stages of their purchase journey. In other words, E-marketing lets you make decisions based on data and information on how to attract customers to your website
Types of e-marketing
E-marketing has become one of the most important necessities in the lives of agencies, factories and businesses in local and international communities, Where hundreds of millions of people from all over the world connect to the Internet every day, From this perspective alone, If the Internet becomes a huge marketing channel, E-marketing has become the best tool. Opening new markets for companies to take advantage of this opportunity to turn the Internet into an open market locally and internationally, With a diverse audience to promote goods and services and achieve business and corporate goals through the e-marketing plan to achieve the highest return profit.
- E-marketing through free online advertising sites.
- E-marketing via the smartphone app.
- E-marketing through public and professional forums.
- E-marketing through evidence and indexing websites.
- E-marketing through website pages.
- Online marketing on social media.
- Electronic marketing through video sites.
- E-marketing by clicking on ads in search engines.
- Electronic marketing by clicking on ads on social media sites.
- E-mail marketing through email campaigns.
- Electronic marketing with banners through paid advertising sites.
- E-marketing through blogs.
- E-media marketing in magazines and newspapers.