The concept of dialogue
The concept of dialogue is that dialogue between multiple parties is done in a way of giving and responding, The unity of purpose is the starting point for dialogue. Acknowledgment, And using the concept of dialogue is not new as some think that dialogue is giving and taking between two or more parties, This is a review of speeches to reach the concept of convergence and common language, And a unified diagnosis, The purpose of solving outstanding problems and issues as much as possible, The concept of dialogue is the kind of dialogue in which two or two teams somehow exchange language, and the concept of dialogue is one of the new concepts in contemporary cultural and political thought that has recently been circulated, The novelty and seriousness of this concept is evidenced by the fact that all international conventions are issued in the form of contracts. United Nations, The word dropped the dialogue, The concept of dialogue can be defined from previous definitions as the exchange of ideas and opinions on a particular topic or issue between two or more parties in an equal way, Away from intolerance, To reach the concept of convergence or commonalities and resolve differences. peacefully and conflict.
Etiquette of dialogue
A successful interlocutor must be familiar so that he can build the other’s argument, Relying on the right evidence, To stay away from allegations that are far from true and true. The opinion of the talks has ethics and rules that both parties must follow to reach a solution. He commented on the etiquette of dialogue as follows:
- Avoid intolerance of opinions or ideas, because the purpose of dialogue is to spread the truth.
- Use soft and gentle words while avoiding hurting feelings.
- Dialogue is based on the right evidence, arguments and evidence.
- Stay away from contradictions and adhere to the principle of dialogue when responding to each other.
- Be humble in words and deeds, Avoid denial and contempt.
- The purpose of the conversation is to know the truth, not the supporters of the other party.
- Listening and listening well.
- These two features provide the capacity for dialogue and the legal focus of dialogue.
- Knowing the educational level of the other party, and understanding the psychology and intelligence of the other party, Whether it’s a group or an individual, address it in a way that he understands.
Common errors in dialogue
Some discussions may lead to controversy and then the conversation ends with the departure of the parties, The parties feel they have the right to do so, And they’re thinking about how to convince the other side, One side may not have a real logical answer to face the other, According to the rules of logic, only one party errs in dialogue and discussion, Be prepared without feeling that his logic is right and that he is not, Check common errors in conversations as follows:
- knows the quote of irony, which is meant to make fun of someone and his argument with the aim of attacking his person, Instead of the argument itself, In the name of the scarecrow fallacy.
- Customization occurs when an argument is answered by attacking the author of the argument instead of discussing the idea, Insults are not fallacies per se, But when the argument is lacking because of a certain characteristic owned by its owner, It is considered a fallacy. It is used to weaken the opponent’s argument without evidence.
- Rapid generalization shows this fallacy when one generalizes a small example to represent publicity, In this case, the sample size is too small to support the conclusion.
- Sniper fallacy is often used, Which is to choose the information that supports the argument and ignore the information that it does not support, that occur when you try to analyze data without making accurate assumptions, In astrology, zoology and astrology.
- The fallacies of flattery and hymn support his words and justify his arguments by praising the public, which often corresponds to his arguments.
How to manage dialogue
After talking about the art of successful conversation, In order to achieve the goals of the art of successful conversation, To achieve what the interlocutor aspires to, There are several stages you have to go through, So before you start a conversation, You must agree to the rules of conduct, Which in turn helps organize talks and prevent occasional conversations. Avoid all forms of tension, uncertainty and misunderstanding as there are many points that contribute to the art of successful dialogue: 
- Define the goal of the conversation from a clear and understandable point of view for all parties.
- Select what interlocutors can discuss, There must be agreement on a set of points.
- Decide what you want to discuss in the conversation.
- Agree on a specific time to start the dialogue.
- Select the parties most able to clarify the desired objectives of the conversation.
- Select the person who manages the conversation session and record the main points of the conversation process.
- Make an effort to document opinions and ideas derived from conversational topics.
Obstacles to dialogue
The dialogue has revealed many problems and obstacles that contribute to the interruption of dialogue and obstruction, The reasons for these problems and obstacles are the lack of seriousness of some interlocutors, These reasons are either related to the focus of the dialogue and the surrounding atmosphere, These constraints include:
Personal barriers include procedures and practices that an interlocutor intends to engage in, Maybe it’s an individual or a group of people, which aims to achieve a personal goal different from the conversation, In these practices, It prevents the interlocutor from continuing the dialogue, which has resulted in the futility and effectiveness of the dialogue. These behaviors include gossip, slander, and deliberately withholding the truth or parts of the truth, and lengthy talks without any results, and slanders in expressing topics, anger, and strong emotions.
includes difficulties and obstacles that are not related to conversational parties, whose effect is related to the atmosphere surrounding the conversation or the terms used by the interlocutors, which participants may not understand, or otherwise understood, or the mentality of communication between the parties to the conversation and the contradictions in ideas, These barriers include noise and confusion from intermittent attendance, one of the obstacles to aimless conversation, or focus on narrative without paying attention to the axes, is the lack of a concrete concept about the conversation.