Medical Laboratory Technician
Medical laboratory technicians prepare and sterilize laboratories, And sample preparation, and match the blood to the compatibility of the blood, and analysis of the chemical composition of liquids, And collect blood samples, And examine the elements of the immune system, And more. Medical laboratory technicians play an important role in the prevention and diagnosis of diseases such as cancer and diabetes. In most cases, Analyses by medical laboratory technicians are carried out under the supervision of a doctor or laboratory manager. A doctor’s analysis helps determine the cause of the disease, make medical decisions and determine treatment options. This functional field usually requires a degree, These are well presented with many areas where medical laboratory technicians may specialize: Microbiology, And hematology, And the blood bank, And immunology, and clinical chemistry, And molecular biology, And cell technology.
Learn about the top 5 courses for medical laboratory technicians
In addition to obtaining a degree, The medical examiner may request several training courses to support his cv before he can work. In this article, The top 5 courses will be selected to support the CV of the lab technician before work, Like a human physiology course, And the medical laboratory technology course, And the communication skills course. Written and introductory courses in clinical laboratory science and basic laboratory skills courses.
Human Physiology Cycle
Physiology, or physiology, is to study the functions and chemical and physical processes of living systems, Including cell functions, and member systems, exercise, nutrition, And so on, It is divided into animal physiology, Botany and other areas. Physiology, microbial physiology and function cover bacterial organ cycles, viral physiology and physiology a wide range from cell biology to cardiovascular and respiratory anatomy, The importance of this session lies in:
- The link between physiology, chemistry, biology and physics as it relates to living organisms.
- Study of the chemical, biological and physical properties of living organisms.
Medical Laboratory Technology Course
The medical laboratory technology course covers blood types, and virtual patterns, and antibodies to irregular blood factions, And the blood transfusion test, And how to donate blood, And the manufacture of blood components, and complications of blood treatment, And blood transfusions, And to ensure the quality of the blood bank lab, Information on clinical importance. From various medical laboratory tests. immunity The importance of the course is to help affiliates do the following:
- Understanding analytical principles and quality assurance associated with accurate blood classification procedures, and conduct the necessary analysis before the blood transfusion, The ability to explain the sources of error and write reports on the work done.
- The possibility of testing, identifying and measuring antibodies of the blood type.
- Identify the necessary serotests during pregnancy for preventive treatment of anti-D.
- Identify complications of blood treatment and blood transfusion complications.
- The ability to explain the importance of quality assurance in blood bank laboratories.
Written communication skills course
The written communication skills course provides strategies and resources to improve written communication skills so you can deliver effective messages quickly to customers. Obtained through the following courses :
- Learn how to analyze a customer’s personality and choose the right way to communicate.
- Learn how to organize key points and use top-down writing.
- Learn how to include only relevant details and create special communication methods.
- Learn how to write clearly and accurately and how to use the right methods.
- The ability to develop strategies to get rid of common spelling and grammatical errors that can cause inattention when reading the author’s speech.
- The ability to select the right subject line to read private emails.
Course in clinical laboratory science
An introduction course to clinical laboratory science covers many areas including quality control, laboratory mathematics and laboratory safety. The importance of this course is that students acquire many of the following skills:
- Be able to list the historical features of clinical laboratories and be able to describe the types of specialties required of clinical laboratory staff.
- The ability to describe behavior in accordance with the ethical practice of clinical laboratory medicine.
- The ability to maintain the secrets and results of the patient’s test.
- The ability to communicate the knowledge and talents of other members of the medical team.
- Be able to identify and describe safety risks and procedures in the laboratory and discuss appropriate techniques to avoid accidents.
- The ability to name pathogens.
- The ability to use basic units of measurement in laboratory procedures and to use formulas to calculate solutions concentrations and mitigations.
- The ability to view and explain basic laboratory procedures in clinical chemistry, hematology, coagulation, urine analysis and immunity.
Basic laboratory skills course
The purpose of this course is to provide or improve the basic laboratory skills used by analysts on a daily basis and to ensure a great deal of weight training, pressure, calibration, humidity measurement, pH identification, laboratory laptop use, required procedures, etc. Measurement, etc. Customized design services include standard operating procedures and current protocols so that new employees can master basic laboratory skills tactfully, and through this course there may also be an opportunity to review laboratory practices to ensure that they comply with current regulatory guidelines and choose laboratory best practices. This course is designed for new analysts, benefiting associates by:
- Provide an introduction to work in the laboratory.
- Tagging and the ability to manage tools.
- Use scales.
- Use special glassware for rolls.
- Use pipettes.
- Prepare the organized solution.
- Setting up analytical devices.