Definition of marketing
Marketing is a method or activity used by producers to sell products or services to consumers.  Marketing is defined as a strategy that helps attract a range of consumers, Including applying tariffs to many activities such as sales, advertising, etc.  Another aspect of marketing is that all business activities rely on the application of advertising services and the art of goods for transfer to consumers. 
Advertising is a profession used to encourage the sale of commercial services or products.  Advertising is defined as using different means to attract public attention to something, Whether it’s ads for services or products on radio, magazines, television and newspapers. 
Marketing and advertising elements
Both marketing and advertising depend on a range of elements that make up their content, Here’s information about those items:
Marketing elements: Marketing Elements are the basic rules on which marketing depends, This helps to understand its nature and how it is applied. There are four types of marketing elements as follows:
- Product: In English: Product) is the most important element of marketing, where all other marketing elements depend on it in marketing activities, A product is one of the things that can be provided to the market for consumption, use or implementation. for a particular need; Like a service.
- Price: (English: Price) is an activity designed to determine the special value of a product, buyers (consumers) pay for goods or services, Price is an important factor in marketing decisions, Profitable businesses help to rely on the use of the value of the exchange at a reasonable price to consumers.
- Distribution: In English: Distribution): A range of means and institutions that are keen to achieve the joint exchange of services or products for individuals, Distribution ensures that products are available when consumers or customers need them anytime, anywhere.
- Promote: In English: Promotion) is an app-based activity to communicate with customers, in order to convince them and introduce them to a particular idea, service or product, This helps influence them and engage the consumer in their behavior in order to get things for promotions.
Advertising elements: Advertising Elements is a set of elements that help build ad performance, It is divided into the following categories: 
- Text (address): One of the most important elements affecting the ad, It must be moved in a clear and concise way. It is important to use an impressive title that attracts public interest in the product and conveys a brief message about the product.
- Charts: A collection of graphic symbols and descriptive logos that interest advertising interest and can be combined with text elements to make the best impact on the public, This leads to a promotion that draws attention between the service or the product and the capabilities of the customer.
- Shape: the way all ad elements are grouped together to achieve the final form of ad creation, Advertising often requires images, text, and headlines that affect the audience.
- Shape and size: the means and costs that make up the volume of advertisements within magazines and newspapers, which vary in size according to their location on the magazine page or cover, It often depends on the specific purpose of the declaration.
- Paper: An important element in the ad. The type and composition of the paper conveys the positive image of the ad, Take care to use unconventional inks and replace them with soy ink, which gives appropriate results when writing the ad.
Marketing and advertising properties
Both marketing and advertising share a range of characteristics, Which:
- Marketing properties: The main characteristics of marketing are: 
- Customer-oriented follow-up: is a marketing feature that seeks to guide all business activities to achieve customer satisfaction by focusing on their desires and needs, This helps keep businesses in the right way.
- Marketing research: This is an organized program designed to keep up with the market by supporting the role of creativity and innovation in delivering products that meet the needs of customers.
- Marketing planning: Based on application-oriented methods to achieve marketing goals, Marketing planning contributes to the emergence of consumer-oriented concepts in the business system, Marketing objectives must be linked to profit by satisfying the customer, The marketing policy must therefore be precisely defined.
- Integrated marketing: is to set administrative and organizational objectives, It is important to strengthen coordination between the activities of organizational units appropriately, The marketing department should be careful to develop the marketing mix to achieve the desired goals.
- Advertising features: These are the features that characterize ads, the most important of which are: 
- market support tools, i.e. advertising is one of the tools that communicates with the market through a range of means, Such as promotions and advertising, advertising is one of the popular and powerful elements of the market.
- Non-personal means of communication; advertising is a public communication tool targeting a particular audience and interacting with many people in a timely manner.
- paid model; that is, advertising is a means without financial costs, Advertisers therefore have to spend money on tools and media; Companies must develop a budget for advertising expenses.
- widespread, since advertising is a collective means used in a wide range of areas to enhance communication with the target market, Advertising is not used only for professional and business business, It is widely used by all institutions and organizations, Such as a mechanism of charities, educational institutions and educational institutions. Government agencies and others.