The term training always refers to the acquisition of knowledge, competencies and experience, Training courses are interrelated technical skills and knowledge for the trainee. Acquiring skills and experience in the hands of only professional trainers in a particular field, an environment provided by academies that do not exist in universities and colleges because they are stronger than the knowledge and information provided by the training and competencies provided by universities, Keeping up with real life is far from being useless knowledge in real life, We will therefore identify the importance of training courses and recognize and take into account the importance of self-development.
The importance of training courses
Any area that requires development, Maybe even your whole life, Requires learning and training. therefore Colleges may offer you the opportunity to specialize in a particular field, But in fact, Colleges do not give students a wide range of knowledge. Knowledge, Universities do not give students accurate knowledge. It’s useful in real life, The importance of training courses is therefore:
- Develop great staff: Current training has become an independent science in itself, has its own ways of systematically collecting and writing information and ideas to make it easier for trainees to learn, Based on the employee’s abilities. Students learn from them. To keep up with the development of the work environment, When the trainee acquires a broad background for the job he wants to do through training, It can easily innovate and be better than other employees.
- Raising the level of trainee: There are a lot of people who may be smart, smart and like to learn, But there is no chance of improvement by definition and level, This training will provide a path from path to path that improves the skills of the trainee in general.
- Creating an interactive environment for students: As we all know, Several specialties are derived from them, For example, computer science covers many areas such as (web design, Computer networks, Desktop programming and smartphones), All software specialties are designed. The Institute of Training Courses is dedicated to a particular area, So like-minded trainees meet, So there is an interactive spirit and an exchange of ideas between them and the university, Unfortunately, this is not the case.
- Meeting the needs of the labour market: Unfortunately, Many students who graduated from college do not have skills and functional competencies. Jobs require competencies and skills, Not certificates and averages, This does not mean that colleges and certificates are not important, On the contrary, Competencies and skills are the most important.
Challenges to training courses
There are two types of training courses:
- Training and technical institutes.
- Institutions and companies.
We will consider the challenges facing training and cultural institutions and companies through solutions.
Challenges facing technology and training institutions
- Lack of professional trainers: The real danger in training courses is the coach, It is the most important element of the course. Training providers must select trainers based on the following criteria:
- Extensive experience in the field of work, especially in the same field of conferences.
- Competence, skills and extensive knowledge in the field in which he works.
- The presence of some projects ensures the trainee’s extensive knowledge.
- A noble goal of holding courses: Unfortunately there are many training institutes that prepare courses in various fields, Its main objective is to make profits and money from trainees, This should not allow highly qualified people to enter the market. Colleges must make their first and noble goal of developing good students, Knowing that these students will become positive factors in the labor market and the country, The reputation and reputation of the college are more important than money. The owner of the institute.
- High course fees: There are a lot of people who want to get training courses but high fees don’t allow them to participate, Therefore, the organization must reduce the course fee, If someone attends the high fees, they may lose it. Sites themed this approach are better than courses.
Challenges facing organizations and companies
Unfortunately in the Arab world this is rare and may not exist in some countries, This is the responsibility of the state, Laws force institutions and companies to train new graduates and employees so that they can find jobs that suit institutions and companies. Training graduates and staff is not a priority, These solutions therefore include:
- Funding: As many institutions struggle to reduce training program budgets due to the recession, The state should allocate part of the budget to train graduate students and new staff and support training across institutions. Training Because this reduces the unemployment crisis. Give the unfortunate a chance.
- Coercing institutions and companies with training laws: The laws enacted by the state are the basis of its prosperity, The more coercive the laws, the better the state system. in society and the labor market.
Self-development is an alternative to training courses
Anyone can add definition, context and adequacy if they wish, Since training courses can be expensive because of your physical limitations, As well as attending training sessions, Not because men can’t. To get the definition in this case, The best solution is to develop from your own marks, skills and skills and you can use everything around you to achieve your goals because it is neither impossible nor out of slavery armed with knowledge, Take advantage of:
- Technology to gain knowledge: There is a specific axis on the Internet that cannot be stopped unless the technology is stopped, The Internet is currently considered knowledge to gain knowledge from one of the most important sources, Any knowledge knowledge is knowledge knowledge is knowledge knowledge knowledge is knowledge knowledge is knowledge (search engines, Watch lectures, Books …) Find and learn these resources yourself because they completely take you out of the course.
- Find the right resources: There are many resources to find the best, The most important resources you should look for are those available online in the form of courses (audio and video), So it appears primarily for first place in the first place. It provides you with training courses.