Accounting and Financial Management Course Guide
Many specialized training programs and courses in accounting and financial management are now available in a professional manner, This article aims to include as many training courses as possible to help you gain accounting experience that qualifies them for excellence in the field. In addition to the courses in this article are available online attending the training session center.
E-Accounting Course for Accountants
This course relies on computer learning for all inputs related to daily savings and invoices. Electronic accounting consists of a set of steps that allow you to record daily operations and turn them into daily restrictions. In conclusion, The course allows you to learn the following things
- Learn how to use equations to get reports.
- Use the sorting order.
- Learn how to prepare for accounting and financial courses on Excel.
- Learn how to set up journal entries, audit balances, budgets, and create a profit and loss statement.
- Preparation of accounting worksheets.
- Use pivot tables for accounts and reporting.
CAM Certified Accounting Manager Program
This course enables you to learn, In addition to evaluating cost management concepts, Something to assess investment decisions and their results against international standards and financial analysis tools. Audit, taxation and accounting methods for designing comprehensive accounting systems, The course offers you American and French styles and will study topics including:
- Learn how to prepare financial statements in accordance with international standards
- List of financial center.
- Income list.
- List of changes in property rights.
- List of cash flows.
- Learn about financial analysis tools and methods to assess investment decisions and results and financing
- Horizontal financial analysis.
- Vertical financial analysis.
- Financial analysis in proportions.
- Explaining the concepts of cost management
- Address basic concepts of cost management.
- Explain the theory of total and variable cost.
- Cost system based on activities.
- Explain the system of cost of productive orders.
- Indirect manufacturing cost allocation system.
- Learn how to set up the necessary inventory adjustments when preparing periodic reports and audit balances
- Settlement of fixed assets.
- Settlement of current assets such as stocks, customers and banks.
- Settlement of nominal accounts, such as advance payments and income receivable.
- Take up VAT.
- Discount tax from the source.
- Addressing accounting methods. Designing an integrated accounting system in American and French ways
- Explain the helping journals.
- Assistant Professor’s account.
- General journal.
Financial forecasting and analysis tools and techniques
This course helps you acquire the skills to help you develop financial models that help organizations analyze risks and understand future expectations properly. In large organizations, The objectives of this course are as follows:
- Learn how to use interest rates and financial analysis when interpreting financial statements.
- Learn how to analyze the financial statements of companies traded on international exchanges.
- Enables you to apply different financial analysis techniques.
- Explain forecasting techniques to help make financial and business decisions.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Excel and use it to illustrate effective predictive models.
Best Certified Accounting Courses
Mastering the fundamentals of the global financial industry
This course is designed to provide accountants with a global understanding of the financial industry, Understanding the climate of financial markets and the economics of capital flows. This course includes Basel III risk management techniques. This course aims to:
- Deepen your understanding of modern financial practices.
- Explain the mutual relationships between financial instruments in modern markets.
- Learn how to apply the latest technology to manage financial risk.
- Apply global skills to analyze global financial markets.
- Explain the application of cognitive practices in financial institutions.
International Financial Reporting Standards Course (IFRS)
This course is designed to understand what the latest financial reporting standards are. This course is designed to provide you with training and knowledge and adheres to practical guidance on the use of global standards in reporting. The content of this course is as follows:
- Explain the development of international financial reporting standards and describe the standards currently in use.
- Learn about the latest reviews of these standards.
- The objective competencies of this decision: Learn how to professionally reproduce financial reports and assess the impact of standards on data.
Professional Accounting Certificate
This course is one of the foundational courses that all accounting and finance staff must attend, This course helps to understand the main meaning of accounting as well as explain all the basic concepts important in the accounting profession and covers controversial topics for example, rent, See the content of this course afterwards
- Master the account by learning how to calculate and recognize revenue measurement.
- Explain the liabilities in circulation in this jurisdiction.
- Accounting applications for operating leases and capital.
- Understand system change laws and accounting errors.
- This course teaches you the ability to record accounting and reporting, In addition to knowing the costs of expenses and the costs of capital assets.
Professional skills course for financial and accounting practitioners
This course, in addition to the previous one, is essential for anyone working in this profession, This course addresses the basic skills that people who are funded need to make them stand out in their jobs. The objectives of this course are as follows:
- Learn how to identify relationships between different financial statements.
- Explain the characteristics of empowerment and apply different personal organization techniques.
- Learn how to evaluate the skills and behaviors of financial staff.
- Interpreting financial statements, delegation, organizing and learning how to manage time are among the competencies you will gain through this course.
Trade finance courses, documentary letters of credit and bank guarantees
This course deals with how to deal with foreign companies and how to get the best income, Plus an overview of how to properly negotiate a business. The objectives of this course are as follows:
- Learn about the basics of commercial finance and best practices.
- Identify banking facilities closely related to commercial finance.
- From this course, You’ll learn how to negotiate business contracts in the best possible way.
- Learn about the different types of bank guarantees available.
- In this course you will learn about trade finance and learn a lot about letters of credit.
- Bank guarantees are one of the themes of this course.
Salary preparation, analysis and management course
If you work for a company that produces goods and need to know everything necessary to know about human resources and financial accounting in addition to salary, This course is one of the best courses you can get and one of the objectives of this course
- Learn about human resources, accounting and financial tasks.
- Learn how to set up monthly and annual salary budgets.
- Design periodic payroll management reports.
- Learn how best to prepare your monthly salary and provide the easiest way to regularly review.
- Monitoring staff costs, preparing and preparing salaries are among the competencies you can gain through this course.