Training bag: It is a training content in different areas used by trainers to achieve specific goals. The training package includes literature, illustrations, educational means, training methodologies, training lesson plans and supplements collected at the source or through real-world practical and field experience. It is such a training tool and its procedural guide that trainers and trainees can use to achieve training objectives.
The concept of the training bag:
Training is an organized activity aimed at transforming individuals and training target groups. One of the most important elements of building the training program is the provision of its scientific tools, the most important of which is the training package, which can be defined:
- The training package is a set of tools, machines, information and means that help understand training materials and gain knowledge and skills by working directly with the components of the training package.
- Or: A range of training expertise that is designed and prepared in a systematic, organized and coordinated manner by specialized experts and used by trainers as a training method.
- Or: An operational plan for the actual training process, Preparing the scientific material, activities and procedural steps required for implementation in accordance with the objectives of the training.
It is the scientific description of the training program, which includes the requirements of the training process in its five stages: Analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation phase.
Some expand the concept of the training bag into a more comprehensive concept that includes all equipment, tools, materials, strategies and training tactics designed integrated to influence the knowledge, skills and behavior of the trainee to achieve the required need or part of it.
Basic purposes of the training bag:
- Identify project content, objectives, conditions, deadlines, and target functions.
- Identify training units, timing, objectives and topics for each topic.
- Identify roles (trainers and trainees) participating in training.
- Used as a general guide to the management of training courses.
- Providing basic scientific materials and tools for practical application.
- Provide tools to measure skills and knowledge acquisition.
Types of training bag:
- Trainer’s bag.
- The trainee’s bag.
- A comprehensive bag.
In terms of design:
- Integrative bag.
- Electronic bag.
- “Multiple Options” package
In terms of content:
- Single training bag.
- Multi-unit training bag.
In terms of training activities:
Special training bag.
- A variety of training bags
In terms of the topic:
- Educational bag.
- Training bag.
Components of the training bag:
The training bag consists of five main parts:
Training bag key:
Contains elements related to the definition, purpose, importance, documentation and content of the bag.
Theoretical training content:
It is the theoretical framework of the training package and contains information that helps the trainee understand the subject of the package and the ability to perform its basic application.
The practical application of the training bag and the follow-up division of training units where each training unit includes a training course that includes the training activities required to achieve the objectives of the course within a specified time frame.
Evaluation of the training bag:
Includes tools to evaluate training content and measure metrics to achieve training package goals.
Sources of learning and accompanying educational materials:
Working on educational means and educational materials accompanying the portfolio, Ensure that scientific materials and training content are improved and that trainers and trainees are helped to achieve portfolio objectives.
Quality standards for the training bag:
- Convenience: Refers to the extent to which the vision and foundation training package is based and conforms to the education and training policy.
- Regularity: Indicates the level of commitment to the structure of the training bag in accordance with the required institutional standards and procedures.
- Flexibility: Indicates the degree to which training packages can be applied based on the conditions and possibilities available.
- Accuracy: Indicates the degree to which the training bag is clear and free from mystery.
- Integrity: Indicates the credibility and ineffectiveness of the content of the training bag in information and data
- Inclusiveness: The extent to which the training bag contains objectives and objectives.
- Scalability: The extent to which the training package can be developed in the future, depending on the variable.
- Keeping up: This means how compatible the training package is with the characteristics of the variable variable.
- Loyalty: Refers to the degree to which the training package meets the beneficiary’s wishes.
- Compatibility: Indicates the degree to which the training package adheres to the compatibility and consistency of its content.
- Integration: Means the extent to which the training bag is committed to integrating the educational experience into its content.
The importance of the training bag:
- Regulation of scientific material: It is the structured method that must be marred by training that makes the training bag so important, Otherwise, training courses will become random panel discussions.
- Organizing course time: Each training course has a specific time, And you must not go beyond it, At the same time, all the information and data in it should be put forward, And without shorthand or shorthand for an element, And the training bag contributes to this, Through it, the trainer can give a lecture to each of the elements included in the program, Before you start, a schedule is set in the light of the content.
- An important means of review and recall: The training bag is an important tool for reviewing what has been trained in training courses, In the long run, the individual may resort to it in order to verify the above studied if needed.
Connect with us via