Training bag items
Knowing how to prepare the elements of the training bag is successful and meaningful is one of the most important things that every trainer should, or anyone who has a desire to offer courses, or anyone who wants to work in the field of courses in general, To study it carefully first. all to study how to work and prepare successful training bag items, Where this requires many factors that are determined by some steps, which must be done well and thoroughly, So that the course can achieve the desired benefit for students as well as trainers the elements of the training bag contain a set of literature and illustrations, In addition to the methods, methods and training plans collected through one or several sources, through the reality of practical and field experiences.
Training bags are one of the tools used in training, It is a guide and guide to a range of actions that the coach and trainee can use to achieve training goals.
Factors that contributed to the renewal and development of training programs
There are a number of factors that have contributed in one way or another to the renewal and development of training programs, Among them:
1- The cognitive and scientific revolution.
2. The technological revolution.
3- Changes in the role of the coach.
Dissatisfaction with pre-service training programmes.
Emerging training needs in the workplace.
Terms used in the training bag
There are a number of terms used by training institutions associated with the term training bag, Including:
Carry a training bag for free
There are a number of features and elements of the training bag, which together form an integrated system that makes the training bag an effective training tool, They are:
1. My device
5. Specific objectives or objectives
Various materials, activities and experiences
Multiple training methods and methods
Focus on both training processes and training results
9. Continuous calendar
What are the elements of the training bag?
- Key to the training bag: This section contains all the items related to the training bag, the objectives the bag seeks to achieve, its documentation, as well as the contents of the bag.
- Theoretical training content: Which is the theoretical framework of the training bag, This framework contains all the information that helps the trainee understand the subject of the bag, and the ability to implement its basic applications.
- Hands-on content: It is the practical applications of the training bag, This section follows the sections of the training units, Each training unit includes training courses covering all training activities required to achieve the expected objectives of the training bag. within a specified period of time.
- Evaluation of the training bag: It includes training content assessment tools and indicators for achieving the objectives of the training bag.
- Sources of learning and accompanying educational materials: This section is considered one of the important sections, This section includes how educational means work, andthe educational materials that accompany the training bag This ensures that scientific material and training content are enhanced and helps the trainer and trainee achieve the goals for which the training bag has been developed.
Qualities are good training bag elements:
- Each bag must have a special address or name.
- The training bag should focus on a specific skill.
- You should address the trainee bag, not the trainer.
- Focus on the training objectives that the trainee will gain.
- Diversification of activities, experiences, materials, methods and methods.
- The training bag takes into account the economic aspect.
- Combine theory with application.
- Employing different techniques as a means of achieving goals.
- The training bag must be linked to the trainee’s reality.
- The training package must contain ways to collect notes.
- Following the established foundations of scientific research.
- The output is interesting.
- Stick to a schedule of training bag and activities.
- List of references to use.
Book your free consultation now and get to know the consultant for the development and design of the training world with more than 30 years of experience in preparing and designing training bags and developing curricula
- Design and implementation of training bags according to axes.
- How to determine the number of days required.
- What is the target group
- Is it possible to develop and restructure training bags.