Project Management is defined as a specialty related to the organization and management of resources available in projects, Such as: human or material resources, In a way that the project can be successfully completed taking into account the quality, time and cost factors available
- Project management on The Agyal Methodology
- The rhythmic methodology, in addition to the criteria- the approach is flexible and adaptable to the size, risk and complexity of the project; recommends when and how to use these tools; adapts to the company, organization or department.
- Critical Series Project Management (CCPM) – A project planning and management approach that focuses more on the resources required to carry out project tasks.
- Event Series Approach – A scheduling method for modelling uncertainty and network analysis focuses on identifying and managing events and event chains that affect project schedules.
- Extreme Project Management (XPM) – refers to highly complex and uncertain approaches.
- Agile Project Management – Agile Concepts.
- Institute (PMI) – Certificates and Standards
- International Project Management Association (IPMA) – standards, guidelines and certificates.
- PRINCE2 – Project management methods and certification plan, monitor, control and control all aspects of the project and motivate all project participants to achieve project objectives on time, cost, quality and performance.
- Operations-based management
Is the process of planning and controlling the performance or implementation of the project. Typical stages include the following processes:
- Project launch or project diarrhea
- Planning and design
- Implementation and construction
- Surveillance and control
- Close, terminate or complete the project
Education in project management
Professional certificates in project management
- Certified colleague
- Certified expert
- TOCICO Critical Chain Certificate (International Limitations Theory Certificate)