Human resources management includes basic processes to be performed, and rules to follow, The main task of the personnel manager is to assist managers at the facility, And provide them with the opinion and advice they need to manage their subordinates more effectively
There are five types of human resources:
- Leadership resources.
- Professional resources.
- Labor trends.
- Supervisory resources.
- Other participating resources.
The role of human resources management in overall quality management
In the development of training programs for comprehensive quality management, Efforts should be directed towards an integrated approach to the training process. Training objectives must match the organization’s strategy. The application of the comprehensive quality management system has become the preferred approach to improving quality and increasing productivity in enterprises.
Comprehensive quality management system, which was adopted by major industrial companies, It is a participatory system that enables all employees to take responsibility for improving quality within the organization.
The importance of human resources management?
- contribute to increased production, and raise the level of the organization or institution, and reduce the incidence of errors, This is by providing a suitable working environment for all employees in different departments.
- Help employees achieve their goals so that they can improve their standard of living.
- To help employees achieve their highest success rate and to the organization or company, and create an atmosphere of competition with other companies.
- Solve all problems and find a solution that satisfies all parties by evaluating complaints filed by employees, Or managers, Or employers.
- Improving the relationship between all sections of the organization or company, The Department of Human Resources is the link between these sections, This contributes to the success of the work at the highest level.
- Its contribution to raising the material level of employees through increased salaries and financial rewards.
What are the human resources management departments?
Human resources management consists of several sections:
1. Reception section:
This section is the link between the organization and the outside world, It is the department responsible for receiving customers, visitors and job seekers. It looks great either directly or over the phone.
2. Employment Department:
is the department of the organization responsible for recruiting individuals, It identifies the needs of staff in different departments, attracts them and selects staff with the required skills and experience, It goes as follows:
- Announcement of vacancies working in the organization.
- Interview procedures for applicants.
- Choose the most suitable staff.
- Preparing contracts.
- New employees sign contracts and codes of conduct.
- Train new staff and improve their skills according to the organization’s business needs.
3. Department of Development and Training:
This section is responsible for training current and new staff, and refine and develop their current skills, To equip them with the new skills that the Organization needs at every stage. It is also the duty of this section to coordinate different departments, To prepare a preliminary overview of these sections, their tasks and responsibilities to introduce new staff to them.
4. Relationships Section:
This section is responsible for two types of relationships:
- Internal organizational relationship: The relationship between staff includes, The relationship between staff and responsible management, And the relationship between departments.
- The organization’s external relations: Including the organization’s relationship with the media, or different trade unions, or government agencies, Or others.
5. Bonuses and Benefits Section:
This section is responsible for all matters related to wage and salary determination, annual growth reports, awards and rewards, In addition to assessing the performance of semi-annual staff after the completion of the evaluation, Select the right program, Such as an increase, upgrade, discount, or any other program supported by the organization.
What is the importance of human resources management?
- Contribute to increasing production, improving the level of an organization or organization and reducing errors by providing a suitable working environment for all employees in different departments.
- Helping employees achieve their goals, Thus improving their standard of living.
- Help employees achieve the highest success rates for themselves, the organization or the company, It created a climate in which other companies competed.
- Address all issues that employees may face and find solutions that satisfy all parties by evaluating complaints from employees, managers or employers.
- Improving relationships and developing cooperation between the departments of an organization or company;
- Raises the material level of employees through increased wages and financial incentives.
So far dear reader we have provided you with the most important information about the concept of human resources management, types, functions and departments.