8 different types of training
There’s a bunch of training we’re going to get to know in the following lines.
8 different types of training
- Pre-employment training: preparatory training in the last years of school and before starting work, or training for new arrivals to the organization, Or rehabilitation training for staff promoted to higher positions. Organizations may be assigned new tasks.
- On-the-job training: After-work training is training for on-the-job staff performing specific tasks.
(Type 1): They are trainees who do not have sufficient knowledge and skills.
(Category II): They are people who have the right knowledge and attitudes to perform specific tasks. Application training: Applied training is specialized training in the field of trainees’ work
3- Classification by field of training.
- Development training: Personality development
- Vocational training: Training in the use of equipment related to his profession.
- Management training.
- Training courses.
- Field trip workshop.
- Share experiences. Self-training.
5- Training by number of trainees
It is divided into:
- Individual training.
- Group training.
Training according to the objective, It is divided into two parts:
The first: In terms of target type:
- Information: Information to access participants’ knowledge and information or to correct errors.
- Skills: Modify the participant’s skills from wrong to correct, slow to fast, or give him new skills.
- Posture: Create a positive trend towards specific things or a negative attitude towards other things.
Secondly: In terms of target level:
- General objectives: to help the organization maintain the required efficiency.
- Problem solving goals: Detecting and analysing the specific problems experienced by the organization, Design training programs to solve and solve these problems.
- Innovation objectives: aimed at achieving exceptional and innovative results, Thus, the organization’s performance in areas and vision that has not been reached has been improved.
7. Classification by training place:
- Internships: On-the-job training, That is, training employees within the organization in which he works.
- External training: Out-of-work training. It is staff training outside the staff member’s organization.
According to the executor:
Save long hours preparing your training bag. Load our complete turnkey training bags that are specially designed by our skilled team of teachers across the globe.
Conduct excellent workshops every time using our professionally prepared training bags with all the feedback and points you want for your course.Don’t worry about cost, time and effort with our pre-made training materials of the highest standards.
Modify your training materials as often as you like as we provide you with open source training packages. Focus on delivering your course and leave the training materials to us.
Our main goal is to provide you with distinctive training bags that suit your training course so that you can present your courses and workshops in an ideal manner
Why choose your portfolio institution for your next course portfolio?
Your Bag Foundation offers professional training bags with a special luster
Our training packages are distinguished by unique and distinct documented content
An integrated team in preparing and designing training packages
Get the best result for your next training session
Our training bags are special because they are
Open source and adjustable according to the standards of the General Organization for Vocational Training
Ready for immediate delivery via email Print as many copies as you wish!
Free form for training bag
A free form of a training bag provided by your bag for review