Training courses for security personnel are very important due to their sensitive task, Their duty to protect persons and property requires them to conduct training courses for security personnel that teach them to deal with the various situations and events facing them.
Despite advances in science and technology in various fields, However, the need for a safety profession has always existed and still exists, The more important and demanding the safety profession is, the greater the risks or increases around people. Security plays an important role in the continued growth and stability of all forms of social life. Factors include: Human safety factors, physical equipment, legislation, regulations and procedures.
Much research has included the development of professional and behavioral standards suitable for the security industry, and identify the obligations and rights resulting, In addition to paying attention to the physical and mental training of industry officials, Design training courses for security personnel suitable for the security industry. These disciplines have benefited from technological developments in various areas and have used advanced security equipment to prevent and control crime.
Attendance requirements in security personnel training courses
Participants in this course do not need any specialized knowledge, But they need a professional security background.
Who’s this course for?
Security personnel and guards in companies, production sites and service facilities, whether private or public.
Objectives of training courses for security personnel
By the end of this course, Each participant will be able to:
- Knowledge of the concept and importance of security.
- Knowledge and understanding of the standard standards and qualities of security personnel.
- Review the rules and regulations of the facility and other safety agencies related to their work to be applied on a daily basis.
- Learn about the main tasks and responsibilities of security guards.
- Learn about common safety procedures and how to implement them.
- Knowledge of the risks that an enterprise may face and the ability to take appropriate action against those risks.
Training course platform for security personnel
Unit 1: The concept of security:
- The need for security.
- Types of security.
- The difference between public and private security.
Unit 2: Security personnel and standards and values related to their work:
- Standards required in the security man.
- The qualities of a security man.
- The appearance of the security man.
Unit 3: Rules and regulations on the work of security personnel:
- Special regulations and regulations.
- Security agencies associated with the work of security personnel.
- Police departments.
- Traffic Directorate.
Unit 4: Key tasks of security guards:
- Secure definition of installations.
- Types of facilities.
- The main tasks of the security man.
- The guard.
- Guard points.
- The security man’s duties are to guard the gates.
- The security man’s duties in guarding the fences.
- Security guards are responsible for guarding the facility from within.
- Shift system.
- Definition of security patrols.
- Security patrol tasks.
- Duties of the mother’s man on patrol.
- Periodic receipt procedures.
- Dealing with lost.
Unit 5: Security measures:
- Adjustment and reservation.
- Control entry and exit from the facility.
- Regulating traffic within the facility.
Unit 6: Incidents and how to deal with them and this unit we will expand well within the training courses for security personnel:
- Preliminary procedures at the time of the accident.
- First aid.
- The most common incidents.
Unit 7: Safety and public relations personnel:
- How the security man deals with others.
- How do others look at the security man?
- How security guards build good relationships with others.
- Things to keep in mind when dealing with others.
The most common incidents and the role of security guards in dealing with them | And she’s the one we’re going to get to know in the security personnel training courses.
This is an attempt to enter the facility illegally.
In addition to 24-hour guarding, Many facilities use a variety of means to prevent infiltration attempts, Including high fences, barbed wire, sirens and cameras. When a breakthrough is discovered, Security personnel take the following steps: –
- Go to the hacked site and place a guard on it so it doesn’t use it again.
- Learn how to enter the hacker and the tools he used.
- Arrest and detention of infiltrators ready to be handed over to the competent authorities.
- Upload a detailed report of the incident.
It is one of the most rehearsed incidents in security personnel training courses.
in many service-oriented institutions (which serve the public), Because of direct contact with the company’s customers, The dispute is likely to develop into a manual conflict. These differences occur for a number of reasons, including:
- Customer dissatisfaction with the service provided.
- Psychopaths are customers or psychopathic misconduct and lack of understanding by employees.
- The staff themselves misbehaved, And disdain for the client’s work, And swear on them.
- There was a scramble for services, Everyone claimed that it was the first and most deserving.
- Employees prefer their knowledge and introduce them to others.
- Differences between workers can occur and this is one of the most serious types of differences as they can grow rapidly, increase the number of participants and have a direct impact on the facilities of the facility.
to deal with these possibilities, Security guards take precautionary measures, including: Constant presence, and regulate the flow in and out of customers, and prevent friction between workers and customers, And when any kind of disagreement occurs, Security guards take the following measures: –
- If possible, So you intervene immediately to stop the dispute, Or ask a colleague for reinforcements to control the incident.
- Distinguish between the parties to the controversy and keep them away from each other.
- Continue to argue between parties in separate places (two separate rooms) and never allow them to merge in one place.
- Take statements from all parties, identify the perpetrator, submit them to the competent authority and write a detailed report.
In the event of a small altercation, No casualties, No expected development in the future, Security guards can make adjustments between the parties, and advise them, and release them as soon as they abide by their commitment, without going back to the melee if necessary.
It is one of the most rehearsed incidents in security personnel training courses.
Preventing theft at the facility is one of the security guard’s most important responsibilities. Although many facilities use modern technology to prevent theft, such as alarms on doors, windows, surveillance cameras, barriers and powerful cabinets, However, thefts sometimes occur for a number of reasons, Among them:
- Negligence of security personnel in the performance of their work.
- An employee familiar with security means commits theft himself by circumventing or disabling security means.
- One of the security officers colluded with the robber.
therefore Security guards must be chosen from integrity and honesty, The security department within the facility will track security guards and monitor any unusual behavior they may have or changes in their performance.
In case of theft, Security personnel should immediately go to the scene and take the following measures and we will better explain them within the training courses for security personnel:
- Notify the security and competent authorities in accordance with the instructions issued by the facility.
- Control the site to prevent further thefts.
- Protect assets by not touching or moving them from their place so as not to destroy evidence that may lead to the identification of the robber.
- Prepare an incident report and submit it for safety.
If the thief is caught, A preliminary tuning report is prepared that usually includes the following information;
- Type of loot.
- Their number.
- Her descriptions.
- The place where the seizure took place.
- Names of those arrested.
- Date and hour.
- A brief description of the incident shows how the robbery occurred – the signature of the booking officer – and that those who stole and arrested were detained until they were handed over to the police.