The requirements of distance education are increasing significantly because this type of education is becoming increasingly widespread and adopted as a permanent solution rather than traditional education and seeking to develop it.
Distance education or so-called distance education is an emerging teaching method aimed at providing education to learners anywhere within an educational institution. Flexibility is one of the most important advantages of distance education, It allows students to study anytime, anywhere. At a time when the countries of the world are currently suffering from a pandemic that has hampered the traditional educational process and prevented students from going to school or university, This has forced countries around the world to implement certain regulations and increase the requirements of distance education to facilitate and maintain the continuity of the educational process while maintaining the safety of students and teachers.
Distance learning is the use of modern technology and many websites such as YouTube and other social media sites to connect with a group of people studying some courses. education which is entirely based on the Internet, It appeared a long time ago, Because in some other countries, Many people can use distance education, Anyone can study a particular field in his or her own country and study a university that is not in his country through the Internet, This is for the comfort of students, Let some continue their work at the same time, trying to get some kind of certificates that are not available in their country, But the only downside is the high cost of distance education.
Requirements for distance education:
- The first requirement of distance education: commitment to and continuation of the educational process : There are a number of wrong ways in which many students underestimate the importance of the educational process, These include the absence of the principal and the delay in the work of some teachers.
- The second requirement of distance education: some teachers lack the obligation to go to school regularly and educate students, Many teachers are reluctant to give some students many private lessons that some students cannot access.
- The third requirement of distance education: ignoring the educational process leads to a lot of confusion and does not give students the opportunity to focus, Distance education is therefore the best solution by which things can be improved.
- The fourth requirement of distance education: online courses and distance learning do not take much time, So it can help students organize their time and achieve the goal of learning, It is to make the most of the tutorial.
- The fifth requirement of distance education: Distance education helps open up ways for students to learn a large number of electronic programs that help them keep up with the technological age and benefit from learning a large number of computer programs.
- The sixth requirement of distance education: Students are born with a lot of communication skills in many electronic programs, allowing the student to ask any questions he may need in his studies and answer some of the questions of his colleagues.
- The seventh requirement of distance education: actively engaging through conversations with teachers and students, And discuss the topics of the study, or the issues that some people face, or lessons explained by the teacher.
- The eighth requirement of distance education: basic skills are provided to deal with computers in abundance, This provides the methods that must be followed so that students can learn many of these skills and gain rich experience in their future working lives.
- The ninth requirement of distance education: teach the student to rely on himself to find any information he needs without turning to others, He prepares himself for scientific research and strives to find out the best way to know and access the results himself.
Distance education and its programs
- Many students love the idea of distance learning because this modern way of learning allows students to improve their education in good ways, This leads to a higher professional level.
- Many primary education courses are now offered to teach many students what they lack in the curriculum, skills and experience they can gain while learning remotely from home, Many of the courses students already need are offered.
Graphics programs includeEducational programs, Windows, Office software, engineering design programs, web design, as well as learning platforms and other programs can help him reach the level he needs, as many computer students have found. A bright future, many of whom begin to take this approach, and as long as they have gained enough experience to achieve their best goals, they can easily achieve what they want using the recently introduced programs.
Goals of distance education
In addition to the main goal of transferring knowledge and information to students, Distance education has many other objectives, Which we can summarize as follows: Increase access to learning opportunities and make the educational process more flexible for students and teachers. Enhance overall experience in teaching and learning. Improving and developing skills and competencies is essential in the 21st century. In particular, Be sure to provide learners with basic digital knowledge in their fields and professions. Or in short, help students get jobs in the future world. Meet learning patterns and the needs of millennial students. Reducing the cost of university education has an impact on its quality. Be at the forefront of the development of education technology and digitization of this system as an inevitable response to technology. Increasing the dissemination and dissemination of education and empowering self-management systems in the learning process.