The concept of sports training
Physical training is science, art and the educational way to educate the individual to participate in sports, And getting used to daily exercises, and make it a lifestyle. It also takes into account the individual abilities of each individual.
Exercises vary by several factors, for example: Age, sex and sports training is a process that depends on a continuum and is not related to a particular season, Sports training brings many benefits to individuals and communities, Sports training has many characteristics and advantages.
Sports training characteristics
- Training varies from person to person, Taking into account the ability of different individuals, The training provided varies according to the individual’s physical and mental ability and physical strength.
- Maximize personal achievements at the sporting level, Especially for athletes specializing in a particular sport.
- Led and supervised by a coach specializing in sports training.
- It takes a change in your daily routine, and help commit to a prepared exercise program, Getting used to sports training as a daily practice.
- depends mainly on science, Especially in the fields of medicine, health and sports.
- Improves the mental and physical fitness of the trainee.
Benefits of sports training
- Develop and strengthen the body’s immune system.
- Get rid of the disease and get rid of the resulting physical weakness.
- Adapting body devices and systems to a healthy and comfortable lifestyle.
- Physical preparation, In the development of the individual’s muscle, physical and mental strength, endurance, speed and agility.
- Master the required sports skills.
- There is a close correlation between the development of sports and planning competencies and skills and the preparation of the required planning for the competition because it is one unit.
- Provides individuals with health information, nutritional benefits and the basics of the musculoskeletal system.
- Teach individuals to love sports.
- Motivate individuals to learn sports and enter the sports training system.
- Development of good personal qualities and high morals.
- Increases personal self-confidence and strengthens each individual’s personality.
Sports training plans
- Long-term training program: Preparing for international competitions and the Olympics.
- Short training program: Designed to prepare players for close-up play.
- Weekly training plan: Includes weekly training that players must complete to ensure continued training, In addition to the player’s readiness for regular matches and cups.
- Annual training plan: A plan has been developed to ensure that players reach the highest level required to participate in international competitions