The art of throwing has become an art that presidents and kings can benefit from to increase their influence on their audiences. The Messenger of God (peace be upon him) says (rhetoric is truly magic), I know that successful recitation is a skill that can be acquired like other skills, Like beautiful writing, And driving, And so on. Who can get these skills, Regardless of gender and age, Unless he has an organic disability, Like someone with real speech problems.
Acquiring this skill requires obtaining some information through some applied practices, Skill grows with time, practice time and information.
The concept of successful dumping
Successful delivery is a successful delivery of some of his information, feelings and feelings to the recipient through words, using different parts of his body and tone of his voice with great skill. Bigger than that.
1. Fidelity to what is said
2. Enthusiasm, honesty and the availability of information to the reader, which means that the reader must first interact with what he wants to convey, which is important to himself and influenced by it and therefore affects others.
3- A clear voice, Creating voice words, Etc.
4. Use body language in your conversation, For example hands, And facial expressions, And look at the audience equally, And move your body without claiming, And body language supports what you say.
5- Tones of sound
Slow and faint sounds bring sleep, As well as sounds of the same speed, Strong and fast sounds bring energy and focus, if not for a long time. Some tones bring sadness and others bring joy.
4 steps to reach a successful delivery
First, choose the right topic for the recipient.
- To have a goal you want to deliver to the recipients.
- The topic should be appropriate for publishing time, For example A topic on academic excellence cannot be published during the summer.
- And where the subject fits the pitch, The virtues of marital mourning are reprehensible.
- The topic is appropriate for the listener’s condition and the circumstances, age, interests and knowledge background must be taken into account, What works for young people is not suitable for the elderly, What works for girls is not suitable for boys, What suits elementary school students is not necessarily suitable for university students, Etc. It has more than one class.
Second, good preparation for the subject.
The rules state that “every hour of hymns requires a nest of preparation and preparation”, he reads, And he saves his testimony, he writes it, He is good at reading scriptures, hadiths, names, and the places where its subject is mentioned.
It is a common mistake to cite some scriptures and hadiths without referring to the approved books to explain their meaning and implications, So some of them are limited to their personal understanding of the pronunciation of the texts of the letters, which may be related to the meaning of different verses or hadiths.
This step is an obstacle for many language beginners because it is common for beginners to feel embarrassed and afraid to speak in front of people, But it occurs with any other skill such as driving.
Fear and anxiety can be overcome with determination and gradual repetition so that a person does not fall into critical situations that may make him stop speaking altogether.
The person, After preparing the topic, Throwing it out loud in an open place first, imagining and repeating a large group of people in front of it.
Then he said, After a while, throwing it in front of people he doesn’t feel embarrassed about, Like a bunch of kids.
Then after a while, He threw the subject in mosques frequented by people who were not embarrassed in their presence, Like some workers who don’t understand Arabic, or in front of elementary school students.
Then he threw it into a larger mosque, some of whom were embarrassed and few of them.
This is how he gradually moves in mosques and places and repeats them several times so that he can remove any embarrassment from speaking, This usually happens shortly after.
Fourth , the actual dumping .
1. The presentation of the subject must be in the form of recitation, not recitation, This has a greater impact and attracts the audience to the reader, Where it is important to use prey during recitation, Any eyes and hands, Not during recitation. Use reading.
2. View topics in the right order, Starting with the right introduction, Then go to the subject elements until you’re done, Then finish with the result.
3- Limit one topic to one topic as much as possible to maintain the recipient’s attention and focus, If there is more than one topic, it is better to link them and move between them.
Make it brief. Long speeches are often boring and easy to forget.
5- Pay attention to the introduction, The most important thing in the sermon is its beginning, So be sure to engage your audience from the beginning of your conversation so they don’t get away from you.
One of the most effective ways to attract the public is to attract the audience to listen to what they say, By mentioning the interesting things that their ambiguity will create rather than revealing, It’s like he’s saying: Something strange happened, I’ll tell you.
Entering the right gate, Entering the mind is like entering a family, So it’s best to find the right gate for the things you want to talk about, like commenting on what happened.
6- Telling stories, stories and verses. These things delight the mind, rejuvenate the listener and strengthen his focus.
7- The language of speech must be simple and close to the heart, Because the purpose of speech is to deliver a message with a specific purpose to the public, To clarify and understand the message, And the clarity of her words and their meaning. The use of strange words and vague expression contradicts this.
8- Pay attention to the conclusion, It is the last sentence that the listener hears from the speaker and as close as possible to remember, For example, a short summary of the most prominent things to talk about, Preferably in the form of short elements, Listener. .