The criteria for adopting the training material is the basis of international accreditation of trainers and training institutions the trainer receives a certificate proving his ownership of the material where he can dispose of it by sale or training, the preparation of the in accordance with international standards indicates that he is a professional trainer and enables him to train in accordance with international training standards.
The criteria for adopting the training material should be as follows:
Trainer material: Contains “Trainer Offer” in pdf format this trainer will use to show you how to perform exercises
The contains powerPoint’s “Trainee Brochure” of all papers distributed to the trainee.
The content of the self-development training material must include key training pillars such as:
The list of references must be listed on the last page
Skills: The training material should contain “skills-building exercises”
The training material should contain exercises and presentations that will change negative beliefs and gain positive convictions in this area of self-development
Behavior: The training material must be designed in a way that enhances the skills gained inIntellectual property rights of the portfolio nominated for accreditation: Because it is the most precious thing that the Arab Memory Championship foundation has is its reputation, Therefore, the applicant for approval of her training file will be required to:
I signed an honorary pledge that the is original and not copied from another training material.
1. Cover: It is the front page of the material and includes the following items: –
title of the training program.
– The duration of the training program in days and the number of training hours per day
The target group of training.
– The name of the trainer/institution.
The release date of the training material.
It is recommended to design the cover professionally on a Word Microsoft file
2. The objectives of the training material contain the following: –
The general goal: ……………………………………
Detailed objectives: And they’re the goals that
trainees are expected to be at the end of
The program and the end of each session are able to achieve knowledge, skills and trends
Which can be summarized as follows:
▸ Give knowledge: …………………………………………………..
▸ Skills: ………………………………………………..
• Change trends and convictions: …………………………………
3. Technical equipment and training capabilities, including: –
Specifications of the auxiliary team:
Audio-visual training methods: …………………………………………..
– Specifications of the training place (halls/hospitality/public facilities) ……….
Tools and equipment: ………………………………………………………………………..
4.Introduction: And it is an introduction to the training course It is clear from the purpose and importance of the course
And the reflection of their results on the trainees.
5- Trainer’s Guide: Includes training content and procedures for implementing training sessions:
It is presented in the form of an electronic file so that it meets the following specifications:
– Transparent font used Arabic: Size 14 and a half.
Using Word Microsoft
– The number of pages of the guide is not less than 20 pages size (A4)
The guide should include: –
Concepts and definitions of theory.
Targeted knowledge and skills.
▸ Theories governing the subject.
▸ Description of performance methods and app entries so that they are in the form of points
basic and sub-articles and not in the form of extensive articles or long paragraphs or
in the form of a purely academic book.
• Modern scientific references referred to in order to document the material
6. Progressive offer that is in accordance with the scientific foundations of powerPoint chip work
It is as follows: –
▸ The slide exceeds 6 lines 6 x words in line, The size of the line is not less than
24, the background is light and the writing is in dark script.
7. Index of the contents of the material: The training material must contain an index showing
and their branches, a photo index as well as an index of accompanying cylinders
The electronic inside.
8- Coach’s training schedules contain in addition to names:
and objectives it separates the time allocated to each activity and the steps
their methods and means of assisting in implementation.
9- Trainee Guide: Includes scientific content, training activities and applications
and presentations also include a number of case studies in the form of
practical positions and contain all examples, And training activities, And it’s supported by pictures.
Simplified illustrations and tables.
Training content for the trainee
Supplement: Includes a range of tests for evaluation:
Before test-pre training and post-training tests(Test-Post) can be developed
Final examinations to pass in the case of courses required
Pass the course.
Solutions and guidelines supplement: includes exercise solutions and practical applications as well as
Test solutions are placed in a separate file within the .
There are many general standards for the quality of training maaterials , the most prominent of which are:
- The degree of commitment and regularity in planning, building and organizing the training package.
- It is necessary that the training packages be based on scientific foundations, a clear vision and consistent with the general education and training policy.
- The training package should be flexible, achievable and practical according to the current capabilities and conditions.
- The most important criteria for the quality of the training portfolio are its accuracy and clarity, avoidance of any form of ambiguity, and its high reliability in data, information and all components of its content, while being free. From all technical, educational and scientific errors.
- The training package should include the primary and secondary objectives of the training process and all the objectives it seeks to achieve.
- The ability of the portfolio to evolve and change in the future according to the multiplicity of variables is an essential criterion that must be achieved with the training content.
- The great agreement between the training package with the different characteristics of developing the variables.
- The quality of the training packages is reflected in the percentage of achieving the aspirations of the trainees.
- The degree of commitment, compatibility and interdependence between the various contents of the training package.
The most important ways to explain the special training materials?
- Lectures: In this the trainees are not allowed to interfere so that the trainer never loses his focus, and it is good to do so, but the traditional lectures are blamed on the lack of interaction between the trainer and the participants.
- Practical cases: where a problem is presented and a discussion session begins between the trainer and the trainees, but this is not done out of impartiality and without deviating from the topic.
- Practical Training: If the training package includes the introduction of new machines, equipment or devices that will be useful to the working plant, the recipients must be trained in their use.
Simulation: This is one of the most effective ways to provide clear content for training packages, through role-playing between the trainer and the trainees.
Why adopt your own training material?
1. The training material has an international status after approval, and the certificate is evidence of your rights to the training material and your intellectual property on it.
2. A case is not approved until it meets the certification criteria for international cases issued
3. Obtaining a certificate as a certified international trainer at a level commensurate with your experience and training skills
4. Take advantage of all the educational benefits
5. Increase your chances as a training portfolio coach with many training institutions, international organizations and local institutions
6. As a trainer, obtain a training material calibrator certificate, a certificate as a trainer and a certified trainer card
There is no doubt that the success of any training package in achieving its objectives to serve the interests of the trainees depends on the availability of a number of basic components, whether technical or human, and therefore the information contained in the course content is the best way to achieve the best results.
Book your free consultation now and get to know the consultant for the development and design of the training world with more than 30 years of experience in preparing and designing training materials and developing curricula Meet:-
- Design and implementation of training materials according to axes.
- How to determine the number of days required.
- What is the target group
- Is it possible to develop and restructure training materials.