Training bag: Comprehensive Quality Management Course – TQM
Is a training bag that qualifies participants to understand the role and importance of comprehensive quality management in companies, quality infrastructure and quality costs,
As well as the international specification of ISO 9001 and the specification 45001 OHSAS (Occupational Safety and Health Management System), The 19011/18 ISO International Specification (Management Systems Reviews), the Cazen Methodology, the Six Sigma Methodology and the Standards of Institutional Excellence in accordance with the European approach.
Detailed objectives of the training bag
- Learn about basic concepts of quality and overall quality management
- Managing overall quality and spreading a culture of change
- Comprehensive quality management as an entry point for developing the competitive advantage of economic institutions and concepts of institutional excellence
- Comprehensive quality management and continuous improvement (Kaizen)
- Provide participants with the skills and tools necessary to apply the concept of comprehensive quality management
A detailed overview of a training bag: Comprehensive Quality Management Course – TQM
Many organizations want to increase the quality of their products and save time and money in order to study different ways to improve their products, So that these institutions face many challenges, The most important are dissatisfied customers.
Comprehensive quality management has become a recent trend in organizations that have received hundreds of interests for development, Their application has demonstrated their ability to address the causes that lead to a lower level of services.
Customer expectations are vital business interests, but the organization is based on satisfying the beneficiary inside and outside the organization.
Comprehensive Quality Management (TQM) is a course that offers definitions, foundations, principles of quality management, overall quality and application tools in all areas. Provides a work environment aimed at excellence and business development. It also presents the concepts of continuous improvement and demonstrates the extent to which the application and management of overall quality are linked to achieving the requirements of excellence. in operations and competition in any business system.
Comprehensive quality management is a modern concept in management, with the aim of improving the performance of organizations and developing them permanently to respond to customer requirements in an effective and effective manner. Quality is defined as “good quality” or “original material”, i.e., how the product is manufactured, not quantity, which means the number of pieces produced during a given period.
From the above, We can conclude that quality is linked to customer expectations of the product. If the final specifications of the product match customer expectations, This means that the products have achieved overall quality.
Comprehensive Quality Management or Total Quality Management – TQM can be defined
As performing the right work directly and from the first time during production with all preventive methods to address problems before they occur to perform the work efficiently, which is one of the components of modern administrative work that focuses on serving the beneficiaries. Or maybe we can define TQM in a piecemeal way as follows:
Management – is the possibility of maintaining the continuous development of the organization with the aim of constantly improving quality.
Quality – Take the beneficiary’s requirements into account and meet their implementation.
Comprehensive – it means applying the principle that searches for the required quality of products, By knowing the needs of the beneficiary, The evaluation process therefore reveals the beneficiary’s satisfaction with the products provided.
Comprehensive Quality Management Course – TQM is a training bag in which we will learn:
First: Comprehensive quality management
1- The concept of quality management
2- Definition of comprehensive quality management
3- Pioneers of comprehensive quality management
4- The most important elements of overall quality success
Principles and requirements of comprehensive quality management:
- Principles of comprehensive quality management
- Stages of the application of comprehensive quality management
- Key requirements for the application of comprehensive quality management
- Objectives, benefits and obstacles to the application of comprehensive quality management
- Quality Awards
- International Standards Series (ISO) and Comprehensive Quality Management
Secondly: Quality management and culture of change:
Quality management and change requirements:
- The concept and types of change.
- Types and areas of change under comprehensive quality management.
- Reasons and drivers of change.
- Comprehensive quality management as an entry point for a culture of change change management change.
2- Leadership and overall quality management (establishing a culture of overall quality):
- The concept of leadership theories and patterns of leadership
- The role of leadership in applying the foundations and principles of comprehensive quality management
Thirdly: Comprehensive quality management is an entry point for excellence and the development of the competitive advantage of the economic institution:
1- Comprehensive quality management and competitive advantage
2- Comprehensive quality management and competitive pillars
Strategic management of overall quality
Comprehensive quality strategies
Fourthly: Comprehensive quality management and continuous improvement:
1- The role of comprehensive quality management in improvement
Sustainable improvement and improvement management
3. Goran’s Ten Principles for Quality Improvement
Stages of improvement projects
Ways to improve overall quality
- Principles of the “Kaizen Methodology”
- Kaizen episodes and stages of continuous improvement application and return
- Jimba’s five golden laws.
- The Eight Commandments for the Application of the Kaizen Methodology
Comprehensive Quality Management Course – TQM is a training bag for:
- Quality workers in factories, production units and candidates for these jobs
- All project workers and research and development centers
- All quality and performance excellence specialists
- All specialists in occupational safety, health and environment
- All interested and studying in the field of quality