Training material : Learning problems overcoming course
It is a training bag that will teach you the basic concepts and techniques needed to overcome the difficulty of learning in children
Achieve good results with children and educate them.
Detailed objectives of the training bag
- Distinguishing between learning difficulties and learning disorders
- differentiate between the most common learning difficulties in class, Such as dyslexia, attention deficit and hyperactivity in children
- Distinguish between possible causes and factors affecting learning difficulties
- The difference between learning difficulties and learning disorders is to identify problems that may occur during learning such as dyslexia and attention deficit in children
- Identify possible causes of learning difficulties
- Identify diagnostic methods and the role of specialists
- Discover a variety of tools and activities to promote a comprehensive environment in schools, And determine how to apply it
- Explaining and identifying differentiated learning methods, basic principles and values
- Comparison of adjustment and adjustment in the classroom
- Discover a variety of strategies to support reading, writing and memory stimulation
- Discover strategies to deal with ADHD and determine how to apply them (who, where, when and how)
A detailed overview of a training bag: Learning problems overcoming course
This training bag aims to identify different types of learning difficulties, slow learning and academic delay, Learn about the psychological and behavioural characteristics of children with learning disabilities.
Learning difficulties are one of the most common problems facing children and their families, They are defined as a set of disorders that affect a child’s ability to understand, focus, perform calculations, read, write and speak, Their severity varies from person to person. Their effects vary depending on age. Knowing how to teach learning disabilities effectively depends on the situation.
You will learn about the different types of learning difficulties, their symptoms and causes, You will be able to identify the most common learning difficulties in class, Such as dyslexia, reading and writing, attention deficit, poor memory and hyperactivity in children. In addition You’ll learn about strategies to deal with all these situations and how to apply them when, where and how?
Everyone can learn, But not in the same way or as quickly. We all have something special and we all have diverse needs. The training bag helps teachers develop their practical skills as they acquire skills in dealing with children with learning difficulties or academic learning difficulties in class.
This training bag provides parents with easy-to-implement methods and strategies in the home environment: Identifying learning difficulties, types and causes, Ways to create a comprehensive environment in school designed to support learners with learning disabilities, differentiated education and its basic principles and values, and the educational strategies applied, such as adaptation and adjustment strategies, and strategies to adapt to hyperactivity, Etc.
Moreover, The training material covers the symptoms of adult learning difficulties and explains the possible causes and factors affecting learning difficulties in children, which may be genetic, genetic, environmental or otherwise. It also explains how cases are diagnosed, And the role of specialists in this in general, The role of parents in overcoming learning difficulties in particular.
The training portfolio helps teachers identify differentiated teaching methods, principles and key values and compare adaptation and modification in classrooms, In addition to discovering a variety of supportive tools, activities and strategies aimed at promoting a sedous environment in schools to learn to read, write and stimulate memory.
The Learning Problems Overcoming Course is a training bag in which we will learn:
Therapeutic pathways according to the classification of learning difficulties and problems faced by the student, What is the correct definition of specific learning difficulties, What are the common factors between ADHD and ADHD.
What it means is a slight weakness in brain function, classification of educational difficulties, specific learning difficulties, slow learning and academic delay, And we’ll meet some famous people with learning disabilities, ADHD, What are the general indicators of learning difficulties, causes and types.
In addition to determining ADHD and its scope, What is the common factor among students with learning difficulties and attention deficits, The main steps to help children solve homework, And strategies to treat dyslexia.
The Learning Problems Overcoming Course is a training bag for:
Teachers, mentors and parents who deal with children with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and children with learning problems and difficulties.