Training bag: Our children’s course and how to deal with them
Training bag: Our children's course and how to deal with them
This bag has been selected for our collection of the highest rated and trusted bags by companies around the world
Training bag: Our children’s course and how to deal with them
It is a training bag aimed at developing the knowledge, skills and expertise needed for parents, educators and teachers
In the field of education and dealing with the characteristics of growth for each age group and creativity in guiding the behavior of children and guiding their behaviors.
Detailed objectives of the training bag
- Develop the knowledge, skills and expertise needed for parents, educators and teachers in the field of education.
- Dealing with the growth characteristics of each age group.
- Creativity in guiding children’s behavior and guiding their behaviors.
- Creativity in children and how to develop it.
- What means help parents develop creativity in children?
A detailed overview of a training bag: Our children’s course and how to deal with them
Creatively raising a child is the message of kindergarten, family and even society. To meet the challenges of the 21st century, We must prepare for it with all our innovative and creative minds. The ways in which it contains problems make it appropriate for a child to interact with the characteristics of this century.
Educational specialists and psychologists agree that children who have been brought up on love, tolerance and freedom achieve cooperation, understanding and cooperation.
Creativity is born in children and grows within them, but children lose creativity as they age.
Parents can help children develop creative skills by encouraging their curiosity and allowing them to discover things themselves.
Our children’s course and how to deal with them is a training bag that contains:
- What is learning?
- Learning models (classical perk, Pavlov’s studies, Post-Pavlov studies, Classic path applications, Procedural signaling, Thorndy’s studies, Skinner studies, Strengthening punishment Composition sequencing Primac principle, Update Skinner’s understanding, Cognitive and social learning, Learning by observation, Learning by model, Brain research-based learning).
- What does he know and what he learns?
- Power and learning.
- Bloom’s learning theory (Bloom rating).
- Description of the education and learning system (educated teacher subject) and its different forms.
- Distinguish between learning stages
- Learn how to learn (Batsion learning theory).
- List the reasons for learning resistance.
- Learning theories (theoretical behavioral theory, theoretical cognitive theory).
- Its concept and definition
- Memory measurement
- Memory patterns: Sensory memory, Short-term memory, Long-term memory, Direction of information processing
- Memory models: separate memory models, Connected memory models, Sosa models based on brain theory, Input of distributed budget operations
- Oblivion and its theories
- Memory strengthening strategies
Stages of cognitive development
- Sensory motor stage
- Physical operation phase
- Systematic operation phase
- Basic elements of Paget (adapting the adaptive absorption)
- Its functions and benefits
- Motivational classification
- Some basic motives: Sleep Dreams Hunger the most dangerous driving aggression, Pain
- Some important types of motivation: The collection motive is achievement, cognitive motivation, efficiency motive, self-realization motive, Azzo’s payer.
- Interaction between the individual and the other and between the individual and the group
- Meeting minds
- What is the interaction of the individual with the other and with the group
- How to understand the behavior of others: Impression formation, Specific attribution or assumption that lies behind the behavior
- Trends and trends and their change: components of tendencies, Measuring directions, teaching tendencies or trends and continuing them, Changing tendencies or directions
- Negative and positive social interactions: Friendship and relationships, Altruism Aggression
- Social influence and influence: (Community standards, Compliance, polarization within the community, Community thinking disease)
Behavioral problems in children
- Solving behavioral problems in children (lying, Aggression Delinquency Stubbornness)
- The age characteristics of each stage of growth and the ways to deal with it.
- Building intimacy with children (how to gain the ability to properly guide your son towards what you want, not what you don’t want)
- The role of language in family communication.
Our children’s course and how to deal with them is
a training bag
Parents, educators, teachers and workers in the field of follow-up and guidance of the educational process with previous experience or who will enter the field of supervision and guidance or supervisors in schools of principals, deputies and supervisors of subjects as well as workers in the field of education and training and advocacy centers and the preparation of advocacy and teachers of the seminars memorizing the Holy Quran.
Within the concepts of designing systematic systems in training, the IMAS matrix comes as a tool of the contemporary training industry, which deals with the mechanism of assembling the elements of the training package in an integrated and coherent form to ensure that these elements are compatible with achieving training objectives and raising the efficiency of performance as a participant, trainer and organizer. It enables the developer to develop a well-thought-out professional training scenario and manage the training session time. The session can address any topic.
Technical and Vocational Training Corporation
A methodology was designed for internal quality in its training units, which includes five main criteria, including management, leadership, trainers, services provided to trainees, curricula, and training environment, with the aim of developing the quality of training provided in training facilities to keep pace with the needs of the local labor market.
It is the first program of its kind in the evaluation and classification of training packages, and aims to be an important reference for companies and institutions to ensure the quality of training provided to their cadres in order to develop, develop and improve performance. Making these standards international is not only because they are spread over more than one continent and hundreds of countries and organizations, but also because they are compatible with many. Australian, Japanese, Canadian and American technologies.
- Trainee Note
- Coach's Guide